Chapter 9

This is chapter 9 uploaded again. Please tell me in comments can you see whole chapter now.

• Maya •

When Harry and i came back to the house, i said to him that i need to be alone and i went upstairs to the bedroom. I jumped on the bed and closed my eyes.

I kinda regret kissing Harry, but i kinda dont, because it was awesome. That moment when our lips touched, i felt like my whole body was on fire, in a good way.

After that kiss it just kinda got awkward, and i asked him if we could go back to the house and we did.

I heard somebody knock at door, which i assume is Harry.

"Yeah?" I asked loudly.

Harry opened door and came in the room and sat down to bed next to my body.

"I want to ask how do you feel? About the kiss i mean", he said softly and looked me in the eyes.

"I dont know, i honestly dont know. I felt like i was on fire when we kissed, i admit, but i dont know should i feel like that", i mumbled avoiding his gaze.

He smiled, and i saw his white perfect smile. Fück he looks good when he smiles.

"I think you should accept your feelings. It may feel wrong, but i do love you so fücking much, and i want this work. I am sorry that i took you away, but i just want you to be safe and with me", he says and leans to kiss my forehead.

"Harry, can you promise that you wont hurt me?" I ask looking at him and nervously biting my lip.

"Baby girl i wont ever hurt you, i promise that", he says. "But can you also promise me something?"

"Uhmm.. Maybe?" I say making my worlds come out of my mouth like it was question.

"Can you promise not to run away? There is lot of bad people who might try to hurt you, and if you arent with me i cant protect you."

"Uhmmm.. I promise", i say. He silenty says good, and leans to hug me.

"Are you tired?" Harry asks to me. I nod my head.

"We should then go to sleep. I am going to find some clothes for you", he answers and goes to his closet.

In couple minutes he comes back with black basketball shorts and big dark red t-shirt.

"You can change here, i go change in my closet", he says and tosses the clothes on the bed.

He walks back in the closet and i hop out of bed and start undressing.
When i am dressed to his clothes, which smell like him, i go back to bed.
He comes back with just boxers on.
Harry comes to the bed and lays next to me.

"Good night princess", he whispers and kisses my cheek. I blush a little, thank god its dark in here.

"Good night Harry", i whisper back to him. He puts his arm on top of me and pulls me closer to him.

«• Skip 8 hours •»

"Mayaa"

"Mayaa", i hear Harry saying. He shakes my body lightly and i open my eyes and yawn. I see Harry laying next to me.

"Morning princess", he smiles and kisses my cheek.

"Good morning", i answer.

"We should probably get up, its already ten o'clock", he says. I agree and we both get up.

• Harry •

"If you want, you can go take shower, and then go find some clothes in my closet, the should be some girl clothes what my sister has left there", i tell her.

"Okay", se answers smiling little and going to bathroom. I go in my closet to find me some clothes.

I take black skinny jeans which i put on me quickly. Then i find my white dress shirt and put it on. After i put on black socks i am ready and start walking downstairs.

I go in kitchen and start making me and Maya some breakfast.

••••

I see Maya walking in kitchen wearing black skinny jeans, and red crop top. Fück she looks good.

"Baby girl you look gorgeus", i say to her and go hug my beautiful girl. She blushes and hugs me back. She also smells amazing, i see she found my sisters shampoos. She smells like vanilla.

"Thank you", she mumbles.

We both go to sit in and start eating food that i made. Bacon, eggs and toast.

««««« •••••••• »»»»»

So what do you think about this chapter? Give me some comments and votes. :)