2~Would you look at that!

(Picture above: Raven's dance studio at home)

Roy POV:

"Have you ever wondered how Mr. and Mrs. Zhen and their daughter got around the house so easily?" I asked my bros, and they just nodded silently. We were now separately looking around their basement, opening every door out of curiosity. Sometimes hearing oohs and aahs coming from Karry and Jackson.

"Would you look at that!" I suddenly heard Jackson yell from the other side of the basement. Rushing over with Karry, there was a big grin on his face.

Jackson POV:

"Would you look at that!" I blurted loudly still looking into the big room that I dream of having one day.

"So I'm guessing the girl dances." I heard Roy say as we stepped into the dance studio (no duh). Walking around the room, looking at every corner, the mirror, out of the window, the railings, the radio/speakers. And then, I got to another door. I called the guys over and they urged me to open it, so I did. And inside was another awesome room that took our breaths away (again). Apparently, not only does the girl dance, but she also plays a lot of instruments and sings.

 Apparently, not only does the girl dance, but she also plays a lot of instruments and sings

(Picture above: Raven's music studio)

"I'm starting to like this place," Karry said

"Yea, I'd come down here everyday!" Roy added

 And I'd have to agree with both of them.

A/N: Sorry for this short chapter, but I thought that this section should be separated from the another because it makes more sense. I'll try to make the next few a bit longer.

(And a bonus picture for the sake of it ^_^ )