12~RU?

Plz read Author's note in the end >,<

Raven didn't know what to do. The boys were out doing their own work, her parents are coming back the next week, and the studio is not open today. Something clicked in Raven's mind and she immediately went to call Meggie over. 

"Hey, wassup my friend!" Meggie said, all swag-like but Raven just dragged her friend down the stairs. They knew that at times like this, when there's nothing interesting in life, they either do music or they make music. That day, felt like a "making day" so one sat in front of the piano and the other sat in front of the computer. After being a hardcore fan of kpop, Raven and Meggie learned that the key to make people like the music is by creating a catchy tune.

In the middle of creating though, there was a ding on Raven's phone. Then a row of dings followed. The messages were sent by the unknown secret admirer who Raven renamed as Creepy Stalker Guy. Reading from the notifications, Raven shook her head as she watched the person on the other side talk to himself.

hello

how ru

im fine thx

wut ru up 2 2day

im out busy, so tired

i wanna b home

y is life so hard

i have no idea

it will forever stay a mystery...

Raven figured that the person would never stop talking so she typed back.

can u not? im also busy rite now

An immediate reply, then yru txting me

An immediate response, cuz ur annoying me with ur texts, go find other people 2 talk 2

While waiting for the response, Meggie noticed her friend intently looking into her phone, not her computer. Scooting up next to Raven, she asked, "Who you talking to?" and tried to look over her shoulder but Raven quickly held her phone in front of her chest. Another buzz.

"Some random stranger."

"I don't believe you, common, show me your phone." Meggie made a grab for it and looked at the name, Creepy Stalker Guy. "WHO THE HECK IS THIS?!" She gasped and started typing back. Raven on the other hand, knew that this was going to happen, so she laid back and sighed. After a few moments, Meggie read aloud the reply, "I know Raven, she knows me. She just doesn't know who she's texting." Meggie then shook her head disappointedly, "How do you not know if this is a serial killer?"

Raven looked back tiredly and shrugged, "He says he's a friend of Jackson."

"What?!" Meggie nearly fell over her own feet while standing, "How can you be sure that Jackson is not a serial killer who has a serial killer friend?"

"Meggie, you're making this way more complicated than it should be." Chuckling Raven reassured, "There's nothing to fret about."

"Wait, who gave you the number?"

"Uh..." Honestly, Raven couldn't remember how she got the number since everything was so hectic these days but tried her hardest to think back. Then, something clicked. She remembered how Jackson ended up dancing with her, how she fell on her butt, how she dared to ask the favor. A blurred memory of him holding onto her wrist and then walking away. "...I think Jackson gave it to me..."

Meggie stared at her friend in disbelief. How could her friend be so oblivious? "It's got to be Jackson then." She said, almost to herself.

"Yea, but he said that he's a friend of Jackson."

Meggie smacked her friend's phone on Raven's head, trying to get the sense out of her. That didn't work. Raven snatched back her phone and texted to the anonymous person.

sry, that was my friend. can u believ she thinks that ur Jackson?!

The message was shown as read by the other person, but Raven's did not get a reply.

===============================

Jackson was taking a break from a shoot and his phone buzzed again. Looking at the new text, he smiled and shook his head at his crush's... should he say... stupidity? But after knowing Raven and Meggie for more than months, he knew that Meggie would do anything to make her best friend see the truth. He'd have to be more cautious from now on. 

Placing down his phone again, he thought of how to reply to Raven's text but the director called cut and he had to be rushed on set again. Jackson wasn't able to hear another buzz from his phone until when he was on the way home with the two.

ru?

Jackson looked at the two letters and his first thought was to reply with a No, but he didn't know what he'd be going through eventually when more people get suspicious. He hesitated on replying, but quickly put away his phone when he saw that WangYuan and JunKai were looking at his texts. They soon bombarded him with questions.

"You have Raven's contact?"

"How did you get her number?"

"She doesn't know who she's texting?"

"How does Meggie know?"

"Why don't you tell her?"

"When are you going to tell her?"

"What have you guys been talking about?"

"Do you like her?"

Jackson didn't bother to answer any of the questions. Instead, he put his hands over both of his group mates' mouth in order to shut them up. In Jackson's mind, one thing worries him, what if his hyungs tell Raven and the manager? Not only will I not be famous, Raven will know that I like her and she won't think of me the same way anymore.

Jackson sighed and put his face in his hands, at least tomorrow they get to go to dance practice and get ready for Raven's talent show. Maybe he can just hold off his reply for a few days...

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

A/N: HEY!!!! I know this might not seem much to some Wattpaders (lol), but thanks guys so much for more than 1K reads. Sorry for slow updates (but it will continue to be slow), school has been tiring, there's so much going on in life, just UGH. Anyways, I wanted to say that if you hadn't already, please check out my new book called Bubblegum Kisses. In my opinion, it's way more planned out than this book even though I just began writing it. For this, believe it or not, I just go with the flow and write each chapter as it goes so who knows how many chapters there'll be by the end. Which leads me to my last point, I'm kinda running out of ideas for what's going to happen, so if you guys want to leave suggestions and thoughts on what you want to happen, feel free to comment ^^ Salanghae~