Jacobs house

I swing open the door and yell, "Jacob!"

"Kaet?"

I run over to him and wrap my arms around him as he hugs me back.

My eyes were still covered in black mascara running down my cheeks and overall my makeup looking like crap.

"Kaet, hey what happened are you ok, please please tell me your ok I need to know your ok who hurt who" he says very concerned.

My face is buried in his shoulder and tears flood out.

I cry until I couldn't anymore.

I finally lift my head up and look at jacob.

"Oh my gosh jacob I'm sorry. For coming into your house and-" before I could finish his lips were in mine.

I kissed back and he pulled away.

"Kaet let's get you cleaned up" he says.

I shake my head yes as i go into the bathroom and wash my face.

I come back out as I see Jacob on the couch.

I go and sit down next to him.

"Thank you" I say.

"No problem, I can't just leave you like that I can't see you like this. It's not fair. Kaet your amazing you should have to go through that. What happened?" He says.

I look at him thinking of what actually happened.

"Um well, to start at the beginning of what happened, when sara and layne got together, layne said something about us not together and you said we don't like each other and-" I say stopping

"Kaet no, no im such an idiot. Kaet I want you, I like you so much I was just embarrassed that we aren't, and I didn't know if you liked me so I don't know I just said that and right when I said it I regeted it."

"Its ok it's just I take things to seriously I need to stop. I need to stop thinking I'm not good enough and I need to stop having panic attacks, that would help alot and actually eat I would be so much better jacob I need help. Your one of the only people who know about what I just said. I need you to stay in my life." I say pulling my knees toward me as he wraps his arm around me.

"What, your having panic attacks to?"

"Yeah I'm sorry I have too many problems for people that's why I keep all my feelings inside, I don't want to tell people then they leave me because I'm too difficult or 'using it for attention'" I say

"Kaet i will never leave you. Wait who said you were using it for attention?" He says.

"My suppose to be best friend sara"

"Oh, did she say anything else that hurt you? Because I can go dislocate her shoulder if you'd like" he says

"No but wow I love you" I laugh solftly.

"Why?"

"Because you'll do anything to protect me and your so cute doing it."I say and we both just stare at each other until he breaks the silence.

"Wait so after you went home what happened?"

"They came and bragged about getting boyfriends and I could take it so I went to the bathroom and had i panic attack and then they came in and sara yelled at me saying I was doing it for attention."

"Kaet don't listen to them" I hear him say.

It was too late at night and I was too tired after a long night so I close my eyes and curl up next to Jacob.

He lay down on the couch and grabs a blanket by us and wraps it around us and holds me close.

I've never felt so happy to be in someone's arms that loved me so much.