Lunch with...

Sean's P.O.V
"Ok let's go guys!"

"Okay, i'll go get Alana" Emily yells back at me. I hear running and turn around, I see Emily run behind me into the kitchen with something in her hand.
Alana's P.O.V
Emily walks into my room and tells me it's time to go, I replied "Yeah one second, I need to finish downloading this new song 'Heathens' and I'll be ready". I got suspicious as she slowly walked over to me and sat next to me. Now I know we're 'sisters' but I don't think sisters give each other big hugs. As she sat next to me she embraced me in a long hug and reached over to my IPod. At this point I thought she was going to look through my music and I let her, I was wrong. She grabbed it and ran out of the door. "GIVE IT BACK EMILY" I yelled chasing after her into the kitchen. "NEVER" she said run in into her room and locked the door. I hear her laughing on the other side as I bang on the door really hard. "Guys! Let's go!" I hear dad say. "Ok!" I yelled "Just let me get my IPod back". Emily unlocks the door and comes out, "here you go!, by the way look at your Instagram" I looked at my Instagram and saw she had taken a bunch of selfies and posted them. "Emily!!!" I yell, walking to the front door. "What happened?" Dad said. "Emily took my iPod and posted selfies on my Instagram" I replied with a pouty face. "Oh you guys have Instagrams?" "Yea, I'll text you them"
~Time Skip to lunch~
(Still Alana's P.O.V)
We spent the entire car ride talking about things we like and youtubers we like. "We're here!" Dad said pulling into a driveway of house i hadn't seen before but, then again you don't see much houses in an orphanage. "Where are we?" I asked, Emily replied "I'm not sure but I think the pink mustache on the front door helps me recognize, I can't seem to name it though" "We are at my friends house, he wanted to meet you guys" Dad said. I heard Emily gasp as we walked inside, "What?" I asked, "Th...tha...that's...M...M..." She stuttered with a huge grin, she continued "MARKIPLIER!" She yelled.
Mark's P.O.V
"MARKIPLIER!" One of the girls yelled, "Well we have a fan here, don't we?" I say chuckling. "Well this is Emily" Sean said wrapping his arm around Emily "And this is Alana" he said wrapping his other arm around Alana. "Hi Emily and Alana, so tell me about yourselves" Alana spoke up "Well I like music and YouTube" she stopped, opening her mouth as to say something but stopped. "I'm Emily and I like art and YouTube!!" Emily said with excitement. I noticed Emily had a black nose and whiskers on her cheek. "Um what's with the cat face?" I ask, "Oh" She looks over at Alana.
Emily's P.O.V
I looked over at Alana noticing she didn't have her cat face like usual, "Wait, Alana where are your whiskers?", "Oh, the must have wash-" I interrupted "Here, I keep a sharpie in my pocket just in case something like this happens" I say handing her the sharpie. "Can you do it?" She asked, "Sure" I uncap the marker and pull it up to her face "Nose, whisker, whisker, whisker" I say bringing the marker to the other side to do the same "Whisker, whisker, whisker, ok now Mark what was that?" "Oh..um what up with the whiskers?"
Sean's P.O.V
"Hmm, well you see, I watch these two youtubers, Danisnotonfire and Amazingphil, they have this thing where once a year they collab and ask a bunch of questions from Twitter, but for some reason they draw cat whiskers on their face so, Alana and I do the same....except we don't have a YouTube channels" Emily says. "Ok cool" Mark says in response, "Well, what do you think I got the computers and cameras for?" I say chuckling. "Also, do you guys want to know who made you bedrooms?" I ask "Yea" the girls say in unison. Mark responds "Me!, did you guys like them?"
Alana's P.O.V
"Yea!" Emily and I say to Mark. "Well let's get eating I made hamburgers!" Oh wait, shoot, I didn't tell Dad we were vegetarians, I text Emily and ask her to tell them, I can't I'll stutter to much. Emily agrees and speaks up, "Um Dad?" "Yeah?" "We are um vegetarians" "Oh that's fine I'll order pizza"