School

Alana's P.O.V
I woke up and checked the time '6:45'. "Good morning Alana, wake up the others and tell them to get ready for school!" Dad said as he walked past my room. "Ok" "Oh and by the way, Phil's mum brought Dan and Phil some clothes and their toothbrushes" I nodded looking at the backpack by my door. "Wakey wakey, Philly!" "5 more minutes mum" he said as I chuckled. He realized I had woken him up and not his mum. I pointed to the backpack and told him his stuff was in there. I quietly opened Emily's door and saw the two on her bed sleeping peacefully, "Wake up guys!" I pushed at them. "Fine" I heard Emily whisper. I walked over to my room to get ready.
~Time Skip~
I wanted to wear something cute but casual and comfy. I ended up with a teal skater dress and some teal sneakers, I combed my hair and added a bright teal bow to it.
Emily's P.O.V
I sat up and looked over at Dan, "Dan, it's time for school" I whispered shaking him a bit. "Okay but I don't-" Phil interrupted him "Here all you need is in here" he tossed a bag at Dan. "I'll go get ready in the washroom" he said getting up, "Mk". I ended up with a black jumper, black skinny jeans and my favorite sneakers, my black sneakers. I went to the washroom to straiten my hair, I went to knock but Dan opened the door before I could. "Oh I just need my straightener" I said looking at the floor, "oh um yea, I'll just um put on my sneakers" he said walking towards my room. He was wearing the same as me but I didn't care. I straightened my hair and pulled it up, putting it in a ponytail.
Dan's P.O.V
I walked towards Emily's room to get my sneakers. We didn't have homework over break so all of our stuff are in our lockers. Phil walked in, he was wearing a blue and green flannel, skinny jeans and blue sneakers. "Hey" "Hi" "Hey guys!" Alana said, "What are we doing in Em's room?" I replied "I'm just getting my sneakers" "Well let's get some Starbucks before school starts" Phil said leading Alana and I to the front door. "Have a great day guys!" Sean said as Emily walked over to us.
~time skip~
"I'll have a hot chocolate please!" Emily said, "and what would you like sir?" The clerk said looking over to me. "I'll have the same please" We were handed our hot chocolates and headed towards Alana and Phil who were sitting by the window. We sat down, Emily in front of me, Phil to my left, and Alana in front of Phil. They were all talking about something, I wasn't paying any attention.
Phil's P.O.V
I could tell Dan wasn't paying attention to what we were talking about because he kept staring at Emily, "Dan?" I asked "Yeah?" "We're you staring at Emily?" "Uh...um no?" He asked blushing. "Then what were you doing?" Alana spoke up, "Oh I was um thinking? Yeah I was um thinking!" He said, "What were you thinking about?" I asked trying to be annoying. "WHY DO YOU CARE" He yelled as he got up and walked towards the door. "I um I'll go and get him" Emily said leaving me alone with Alana. "Your perfect" I said without knowing, "Thank you! Your handsome" I heard her say.
Dan's P.O.V
"WHY DO YOU CARE?" I yelled at Phil, he was being annoying. He knows I've liked Emily since I met her, well since I talked to her on skype. I got up and walked outside, I needed fresh air. I heard someone walking behind me, I figured it was just a stranger getting coffee. I felt someone wrap their arms around me. "Hey love" the girl said. It was Emily, ugh I forgot about her, I yelled at Phil in front of her! I failed. "Hi" I said not wanting her to leave. "Why did you blow up at Phil?" She asked, "He knows I've liked you since we first skyped but he annoys me sometimes when he try's to make me confess it, I wasn't thinking, well um I was but I was thinking about you and me." I said. "I've liked you longer if that helps" she said coming in front of me. I kissed her forehead and held her hand as we walked back into Starbucks. Alana and Phil were sitting next to each other, Alana was leaning on Phil. "I think we should get to school now" I said.
~time skip~
We arrived at school, 'CanderBreak High' we walked in and separated to our lockers.
~time skip to 3rd period~
Phil's P.O.V
It was third period and we had the same class, there was a substitute who let us play on our phones. I texted the group chat.
Lion💖🐯: Hey so none of our friends know we're dating
Dan🤓😍: oh yea, should we tell them?
Em🤓😍: yea we have to tell them!
Lana💖🐯: we have 2 tell some1 and since Emily and I don't have many friends let's tell yours b cuz urs gossip 😂 so they will end up telling every1
Phil💖🐯: ok cutie
Dan🤓😍: keep the names 2 urself 😂
~time skip to lunch~
Dan and I walked into the cafeteria, when we got our food and sat at our usually table, question flew at us! 'Where have you guys been?' 'Why couldn't you hang out with us?' They didn't know we had YouTube channels so they didn't see the girlfriend tag videos we made, "Hey can we um sit here?" Alana said as She sat next to me. "No go find your ugly friends" one of my friends said, "bro just let her" another said "fine".
Dan's P.O.V
I spotted Emily walk in the cafeteria with her water and an apple, "Guys that's the girl he likes" Phil said pointing over to Emily. "Shut up Phil" I said blushing. "Emily! Over here!" Phil yelled at her and she walked over and sat next to me. I pulled out my phone.
Dan🤓😍: Now
I typed and sent the message, I heard them say ok and Alana kissed Phil on the cheek. The other kids gasped and looked and them.
Chris's P.O.V
Phil's phone rung and so did the girls, Phil looked up, "Alana" he whispered and she kissed him on the cheek. I gasped, Phil told us he never liked anyone. "Guys I'm dating Alana!" He said. I looked over at Emily and Dan, "Emily and Dan would make a cute couple" I whispered to PJ, he nodded. I spoke up, "So um Emily?" "Yeah?" She mumbled, I could tell she was shy, that made Dan and her even cuter! "Are you dating anyone?" I asked, I wanted to know for Dan. I wouldn't date her, she's not really my type, I'm more into guys. "Actually yeah!" She said, I felt sad for Dan, he liked someone who was in love with someone else. "I'm sor-" I stopped when Emily kissed Dan, "I'm dating Dan!" She said before hugging Dan. "What were you going to say?" "Oh um nothing"