People

Alana's P.O.V
Surprisingly Dan and Phil had agreed to come over for dinner the next night! I was excited, and nervous at the same time, Dan, Phil, Emily and I had all exchanged Kiks so we could text.
Em🤘: Hey guys!
Dan👌: Hey!
Lion🐯:Hi
Lana💖:Hai
Lana💖: Wyd?
Em🤘: nothin much Hbu guys?
Lion🐯: not much Dan?
Dan👌: thinkin bout some1 🤔
Em🤘: who u think bout?
Lion🐯: Yea Dan, who u thinkin bout😏
Lana💖:hmmm maybe.....
Dan👌: no1! Don't guess
Lana💖: fine -_-
Lion🐯: fine -_-
Em🤘: fine ~_~
Dan👌: gud now when should we come over?
Em🤘: how bout 3 so we can watch a movie first?
Dan👌: Yeah!!!
Lana💖: sounds gud..
Lion🐯: sure but y R u so excited Dan?
Lana💖: I was gunna say that Phil! 😂
Dan👌: I..um....
Dan👌: I can't be uh excited about a movie?
Lion🐯: are u sure ur excited bout the movie? Nothin else? 😂
Lana💖: haha Phil got u now answer! 😂
Em🤘:he can be excited! Who cares
Lion🐯: you back in him up Emily?? Ooooooo Emily likes Dan!
Em🤘: I do not!
Lana💖: yes u do 😂
Em🤘: I do not!
Dan👌:....
Lion🐯:.....
Em🤘:.....
Lana💖:......
Em🤘:ALANA LIKES PHILLY!!!!!!! 😂💖
Lana💖: I Domt!
Dan👌: Alana u do don't u 😂 you can't even spell 😂
Lion🐯:....you do?
Lana💖 logged out
Lion🐯:does she?
Em🤘:I think I made her mad I should go....
Lion🐯:wait!
Em🤘:yeah?
Lion🐯:tell her to text me, I'll deal with it
Em🤘: you sure?
Lion🐯: yeah
Dan👌: yeah phils good with that stuf
Em🤘: ok I told her
Lion🐯 logged out
Em🤘: so.....
Dan👌:so.....
Dan👌:do you?
Em🤘: I'll answer that tomorrow ttyl Bai!
Dan👌:Bai!
Em🤘 logged out
Dan👌: Yes!!!! Finally!!!!!!!!!

Alana's P.O.V
My phone rung after I logged
off of Kik, I couldn't be on, Emily told Phil I liked him. I read the message on my phone *Emily👌💖😋 : Phil wants to text you! I gave him your number!*
Oh no.... Why me? My phone rung again *(Phils number) Hi Alana?*
I don't know if I should answer. Ok breath and text Alana.
*Hi*
*You li.....* *like-like me?*
*yes, I know you probably hate me and I'm going to hurt Emily for telling you but it's off my chest and yes I like you*
*I like you too*
*really??!!!*
*yeah!* *Dan likes Emily btw 😂 just thought I'd let you know and Do you wa...*

*Do you want to go out?*
*Yes Phil I'd love to! And I totally called it Danny Likes Emmy!*

~Time Skip next day 2:30~

Dan👌: we are on our way! It's ok if we're a little early right?
Em🤘:Yea
Lana💖🐯:Yep!!!
Lion💖🐯:Ok! Can't wait to see you guys!
Dan👌:Wait, ur guys emojis changed?
Em🤘:yea why the change?
Lion💖🐯: I'm dating some1
Lana💖🐯:me 2
Em🤘:who?!?!?!
Dan👌: you guys have to tell us when we get inside btw were here! Come open the door? Please?

Sean's P.O.V
I heard a knock at the door so I went over to the door and opened it to see two boys. One of them spoke up "Uh I'm sorry we probably have the wrong house" they started to turn around when I said "Dan Howell?" "Um yes? Wait, how do you know my name?" The one that was quiet at first asked, "Oh um Phil Lester?" "Yes sir?" The first one said. I heard footsteps behind me. "BOO!" I heard Emily and Alana say as the boys jumped a bit scared "Come right in!" I said.
Emily's P.O.V
"BOO" Alana and I yelled together scaring Dan and Phil. "Come right in!" Dad said. They walked in and we took them to my bedroom. "Whoa!" They said walking into my room looking around then spotting the recording studio. "Um yea ill show you guys that later!" I said as we all sat on the bed. "So who are you guys dating" Dan ask Alana and Phil. "Um one second Phil said. He looked at his phone then back up at us, Alana looked at her phone when it buzzed and nodded her head. A/N Sean bought the girls phones after lunch with Mark in case you were wondering!
Dan and I watched as Phil kissed Alana on the cheek making them both blush. "Wait what's on your faces?"Dan asked and I chuckled a bit "oh um yea we have cat whiskers we know it's your guys thing but you guys are sooo cute with them on!" Alana realized
what I said and quickly asked to play spin the bottle. "I'm in if your in" Phil said looking at Alana. "How about you guys?" Alana asked looking at Dan then at me. "Um sure" we said in unison making Phil and Alana chuckle a bit. Alana walked up to my bed stand grabbing my bottle that had paintbrushes in it and emptied the brushes on the stand. We sat on my wooden floor and Alana started. She spun it and it landed on Phil, he blushed and they kissed. Dan went next, he spun and it landed on me. He blushed a bit. "Um, you don't have to if you don't want to" he said scratching the back of his neck. "I don't really care unless you don't want to" I said. "Sure I guess" he said as he leaned in and kissed me on my check. We both blushed a ton and the I heard a fit of laughter coming from the other two. Phil said "Ou....hahaha our plannn hahahahah worked! Pffffftttt bwhahah" "um what plan?" Dan asked. I noticed Alana holding her phone up and I heard a ding meaning she ended a recording. "ALANA YOU FREAKING RECORDED THAT?" I yelled at her, "yeah I mean it was you first kiss and it was with Dan!" "So um remember that question from yesterday?" Dan asked. "Yeah?" I replied, "did you want to answer it now?" "Yes, the answer was yes". "Do you um... feel the same?" I asked worriedly "does this answer your question?" He asked them kissed me again but on the lips. I blushed and looked at Alana and Phil. Ugh their annoying! "PHILIP MICHAEL LESTER!" I heard Dan yell. I guess he saw the phones too. Phil responded "it's for the scrapbook!" "What scrapbook?" I asked. "Silly, the one for you and Dan!" Alana said. "And who made this up?" I asked, "Both of us! Yesterday we were texting and I told her Dan liked you and she said you liked Dan" Phil said. "Ugh can't you guys like your own lives?" Dan said blushing still. "Movie time!" I heard Dad say. Alana and Phil bolted out of my room holding hands then Dan and I walked into the living room. I heard Dad come in and Alana got up. "I'm dating Philly now daddy!"
"Oh sweetie! Phil! You take good care of her okay?" "Yes sir!"
Alana also whispered something to dad then came and told Dan to talk to Dad. I wonder what he said to Dan? "DANNY AND EMMY LIKE EACH OTHER!!" I heard Phil and Alana yell together. Ugh.