THE LIGHT!!

I woke up from an unusual, dreamless sleep. I felt a pain on my face, telling me that I was probably getting a bruise. I could see orange through my eyelids and could practically feel the heat that the light was giving off. I momentarily tried to bring my hands up to protect my eyes from the blinding light but, that were tightly cuffed to the table in front of me. It hurt just to move my wrists. I started panicking, pulling against my restraints. I stopped when I heard a door creek open. Confused and dazed, I opened my eyes one at a time. The light stung my eyes, clouding my eyesight. Long story short, it sucked.

At that moment, I wanted nothing more than to be at camp, safe with my boyfriend. My boyfriend... Will was going to freak when he found out! I knew that I was going to get a good talk with him about this incident.

I thought some colourful words in my head as a dark figure approached my seat.

"WHO ARE YOU?" It was the same voice from before. I had only heard it once and it was already giving me a killer headache.

The light was hurting my eyes and weakening me.
I was being deprived of darkness. The longer I sat here, the weaker I would get.

"The light... Please." I muttered, squinting. When the light didn't go off I tried again.

"If you turn off the light I'll tell you." I said it even though I had no intent of giving him real answers.

I heard a faint click and the light was gone. Thank gods.

"TALK!" The man stood across from me, dressed in all black armour.

"I-I'm a great hero to the earth..." I was swiftly interrupted by the mad when he laughed.

"AND WHAT DO THEY CALL YOU?" I had just screwed myself.

"They call me..." I thought for a second.

"Nightcrawler."

AN
Soooo... This is really short... Wow.
Sorry!
Comment if you guys have seen suicide squad and if this book should be before or after the movie!

Also comment your favourite character from suicide squad!

HARLEY QUINN FO DA WIN!