NEW BOOK

HEY GUYS! Thanks for reading my story! It is great to know that I'm making people happy doing what I love.❤️❤️❤️So, I was wondering if this sounds like a good start to a story and if I should follow through with it. Comment if you would like me to make this a story!

Sadie brought the flashlight to her chin, making her look demonic and frightening. She didn't look at all like the girl she knew. She is always happy and... Beautiful. Her blue eyes stared at me menacingly and her red hair seemed to glow with the touch of the light. Every time she would move the flashlight, her hair would resemble a curling flame. Doing a smile worthy of the Cheshire cat, she started her story.

"Once there was a boy... He went to this exact summer camp every year. And every year he would be told the story of the five paths."

I looked at Sadie, puzzled.

"Even though the boy would never listen, this is what they had told him each and every year."

I was practically jumping in anticipation.

"Never go into the woods. For it is where the darkest parts of you lurk. It is where the five paths lay. Beyond the trees, where nearly nothing grows, there are the fabled paths.

The path of the selfishness : for the men and women who have no desire to share or help anyone in need.

The path of hate: This path is for the people who see the world as a dark, dark place. Most of their worlds are ruled with hate.

The path of pride: the path of people who believe that they can conquer all and fear nothing.

The path of grudges: the path of men and women with no forgiveness.

And last but not least,
The path of loyalty: the path for those who would do anything to safe the ones they love, even if it means sacrificing the world."

I was curious now, the story was starting to get good.

"'But teacher, how can loyalty be bad?' Is what he would always say. The old teacher would always say 'Oh I think you'll find out soon enough.'"

" Thats weird..." I stated, totally interrupting her story.

"Shh! I'm not finished!" She cried putting her finger to her lips. I raised my hands out in a gesture of surrender. With a sigh, she continued.

"One day, the boy's friend convinced the kid to go in the woods with him... The things they must have seen in there..." She bowed her head, shaking it.

"Only one of them returned, but not without a cost. He had slowly lost his mind after visiting the forest. It's rumoured that he died nearly fifty years ago in the old town asylum. As for the other boy...

He was never heard of again."

I shivered, listening to the sound of rain pouring against the cabin windows. The scary story was making me look behind my shoulder and it was making me shaky. Now I really didn't want to go to bed even though it was around ten o' clock.

" Hey Sadie..."

"Yeah Azurine?"

" Can I sleep on your bunk tonight? I'm kinda scared..." I trailed off.

"Sure thing!" Sadie said, taking out her sleeping bag. This was going to be a long night.