Chapter 18

Mark's POV

"CAAAAANNNN YOU FEEL THE LOOOOOVVEE TONIGHT???!!!!" I sing loudly in the car. Jack laughs.

"You have the voice of an angel Mark." He smiles.

"It's nothing compared to your voice." I complimented back. I could see him blushing out of the corner of my eye. We were almost close to his house. Just up ahead.

"Oh stop it you." He says. I chuckled.

"It's true! Your voice is so incredible. Every time you talk I feel like I'm in heaven."

"Gawww." He blushes more. I pulled up into his drive way. We get out and he opens the garage.

"So what are we doing?" I ask.

"Well I need to finish setting up my recording space and what not." He says.

"I can help." I say. He smiles. We entered his house and walked upstairs to his office space.

"We need to set up my desk first." He says. " I just got it so please be careful."

"I will."

We spent a couple hours trying to build his desk. It was a bit difficult but we got it.

"There" I say. I looked at him. We were both sweaty.

"FINALLY GOOD GOD." He says. Then he lays on the ground. I lay next to him.

"That took forever." I laugh. He laughs with me.

"Well if you just read the instructions it would've been easier." He looks at me.

"Instructions are for losers." I say.

"Not they're not ya big idiot." I turn to face him.

"Hey! I'm not an idiot!"

He laughs.

"Yes you are."

I roll on top of him.

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"No"

"Yes"

"I'm gonna tickle ya."

"NO DONT!"

I began to tick him. He squirmed and giggled.

"MARK MARK. STOP!" He laughed. I kept on tickling him until he rolled us over.

"Now whose on top??" He says.

"Top of the mornin' to ya." I whisper. He chuckles. Then we both realized how we both are in an awkward position right now. It stayed silent for a moment then Jack got off of me. He stood up and helped me up.

"Heh.. Sorry about that..." I say.

"It's fine." He says. Another awkward pause.

"We should probably go back to work." He finally says.

"Yeah."

~

Jack's POV

We head back to Mark's place again. We got a lot done today. Desk is all set up and most of the padding is up. All I have to do now is finish putting the padding on the wall and set up my computer and what not. I could get it done tomorrow.

Mark and I arrive at his house. We got out of the car and went inside. I haven't realized how late it is. I'm hungry.

"Hey Mark?"

"Hmm?" He says as he puts down his keys on the table.

"I'm hungry."

"We could order take out." He looks at me. I smile.

"Perfect."