Its not just physical.

I read and I learn and then there's understanding what you read and what you've learnt. Love is love without saying, without touching, without meeting, without seeing, without hearing. Physical aspect in love brings passion in love whilst being emotional brings sensitivity. It's important to have both because you're made up of your body and your soul & either one is incomplete without the other. It's very important to learn that. Atharv and Vividha are a couple that have both. Their physical game is as strong as their emotional level. It's too good to be true but their story isn't ordinary. They're so invested in each other emotionally, atharv is freedom, atharv has became wings for vividha to fly and vividha has taken away his loneliness which was eating him alive. Atharv cares for vividhas family the same way he cares for his mom. Vividha treats atharvs mom like her mom. Atharv is not only freedom for her but he's her emotional support, he's been there for her at every step. He couldn't stand the fact that she was mad at him. Same way, vividha did anything and everything to make sure Atharv knows how much she loves him. She faced her dad for him which for girls is a big thing. Every girl wants her life partner to be like her dad and it means the world for her that the guy she loves and respects is approved and respected by her parents as she's leaving her house, her family for him. And to prove how much Atharv means to her, she literally begged her dad, cried even and probably even starved until she realised how much Atharv means to her for her dad to approve him. Atharv became her support system and gave a voice to her needs rather than his own despite knowing her fathers reality. He gave her space, he gave her time to think and realise what she wants and how she wants. What I liked the most that vividha telling Atharv why should I hide it from anyone that I love you because loving you makes me proud. Atharv again understanding her morale and the gesture with a hint of romance, realised how much all this means to her. Also vividha saving atharvs mom before when she got hit by a lamppost despite Atharv being irrational and taking her to the hospital and now being curious about atharvs dad and wanting them to patch up because she felt sense of belonging to his family and wanted to unite them like her family so that Atharv doesn't have to go through so much pain everytime someone asks him about his dad. Them both doing these small things for each other's family without even being officially married shows how emotionally strong they are. Despite everything I just mentioned, if you just focus on their physical romance then I pray to god that you gain sense of understanding that there's gotta be something emotional for their physical to be that good too that you're just focusing on that. To be honest, I don't care if you don't see it because you fibbing about their physical chemistry only shows you secretly love it because they're so good and you can't stop talking about it :) either way it's a win win. My mom always taught me see positive things even when glass is half empty.

Thank you :)