50 reasons why I love jaana na dil se door.

1. Social message on how to deal with the harsh truth of reality.
2. How to be strong and be empowered.
3. If you have knowledge, then you can assure that you'll let no one pull you down based on your status.
4. How to be brave in front of the narrow minded society.
5. How to face your fears.
6. How you have to be there for your parents or anyone you consider you family and willing to go to the ends of the earth.
7. What love really means and you should be proud that you love someone and not be afraid to show the world.
8. How doing things in the closed doors or showing power rather than respect is not real manhood.
9. Never suffer in silence.
10. Do what your heart really wants.
11. Never be afraid to show what you're made of.
12. How you can be there for others even though life hasn't given you a drop of love.
13. How you can be strength for others.
14. Be brave and courageous.
15. You don't need anyone's help to independent. However, if you do need help doesn't make you a less of a man or a woman.
16. Remove the borders between a man and a woman. Be real friends.
17. Equality is when you treat someone exactly how you treat yourself.
18. Giving respect is the most important thing to do.
19. Let yourself go. Live a little.
20. Standing up for people you love and care about.
21. Never have a checklist for whom you love, just remember he or she should respect you the way you respect them.
22. Make people your strength and not weakness.
23. If they don't know something, that's okay - teach them.
24. Always be there for your family and take care of them.
25. Never take anyone for granted who are special to you.
26. Protect the ones the you love.
27. Never set boundaries in a relationship or set expectations rather break free and live those moments.
28. Learn to fly and don't let harm your self respect.
29. Love your better half from the deepness of your mind and soul and be committed and never let go.
30. Trust and Loyalty comes with Respect. If you respect someone - trust and loyalty will follow.
31. Atharv breaking stereotypes.
32. Vividha being today's woman in every sense.
33. Sujata being the perfect mother figure and a friend.
34. Dadi being the badass.
35. Guddi being the perfect partner in crime of dadi and fangirling with dadi.
36. Uma being suffered so much and having such tolerance levels. She needs to break free of those limits.
37. Abdul chacha for being there for Atharv and Sujata.
38. Kailash Kashyap is a perfect example of how not be a husband, son and father.
39. Ankit being the lost soul and beaten up human.
40. All types of violence is a crime unless it's self defence.
41. Vikram Singh Chauhan - being the perfect actor as well as hard working human being and interacting fans and being himself.
42. Shivani Surve - being the perfect actor - going from strength to strength and being hard working and interacting with fans and being straightforward.
43. Atharv and Vividha's chemistry.
44. Vikram and Shivani's comfort level.
45. Vikram and Shivani's interviews, pictures, snapchats, dubsmashes and messages specially for the fans and fans creating the special fandom of the year.
46. All the supporting members of cast and crew working so hard day and night special shout out to the to the writers for writing such beautiful lines, cinematographers for capturing the beauty and song lyricist and singers for composing the soothing songs of title track of the show along with the sad version.
47. Beyond Dreams being the PH and everyone working behind the PH to bring the such a beautiful show.
48. Star Plus being the medium and the channel to bring the show.
49. Technical crew, directors, assistants for being the best and unsung heroes behind the cameras.
50. Mamta and Yash Patnaik for bringing the concept and interacting with the fans.