Chapter 5

"Anna wake up were here," I heard Austin say softly. "what time is it," I asked wanting to go back to sleep. "Its morning, come on I have a surprise for you just put this on," he explained handing me a bandana to put around my eyes. "What are you doing," I asked scared he was gonna murder me. "You'll see just hold on," he said chuckling. As we got out of the car he guided me to a door and then up the stairs and then into a room I believe. "Ok take the blindfold off and put on these," he demanded giving me floral vans, a floral crop top,and some black high wasted shorts. "Ok but first I'm gonna take a shower cause I have cotton candy on my face and I'm pretty sure I stink right now," I explained. "Ok meet me downstairs in the kitchen which is down the stairs to your left," he explained so I wouldn't be lost. "Ok," I said and he left. I showered and put the cloths on and put on the leather jacket again. I did light makeup and put on a flower headband that was made using a metal circle and fake flowers. I grabbed my phone and twenty bucks and went down to the kitchen. "Okay so I'm showered now what," I said as I entered the kitchen. "Okay put the bandana back on," he said and I did as he said. "Okay so I have one last thing before we go home,"he explained as he guided me to the last thing. "Okay we're here you can take it off now," he said with excitement. I took off the blindfold and it was.............

So I'm sorry for the cliffhanger and the small chapter but I really only had twenty minutes to create a chapter since I can't update tomorrow since I'm going shopping with my grandma but here it is I hope you guys aren't mad about the short chapter and cliffhanger but I'm so sorry and I promise the next chapter will be way longer but i love you guys«lilly»