The Meeting

HELLBENT'S P.O.V

"Oh, s***!" I said, jumping. The sky was dark and cloudy, when a clap of thunder roared across the sky. I left home about two years ago and was used to getting rained on, but goddamit I still hated it! Rain started falling and I looked around for shelter, I saw an odd looking apartment building with a small back yard that had a shed in it. Bingo, I thought. Then made a break for it. I quickly jumped the fence and in a stroke of bad luck I put a rip in the fence, then gashed my hand open. I opened the door of the shed and ran in. It was lucky the door was unlocked. I curled up in the corner and fell asleep a few minutes later. I was pretty f***ing tired, I had been up for days, wondering where exactly I was going in my life. I was f***ing 18 years old and homeless. Oh well, I guess I'll figure it out tomorrow. I just hope no one comes in this shed 'till I leave, I thought. I only later realized how ironic that sentence was.

DOLAN'S P.O.V

It was about 9:00 A.M. On a Sunday, so none of us had work. I was sipping my coffee when Shima, my best friend, came in my room.

"Hey, Dolan! Um, something ripped the fence. Could you go fix it?" She asked.

"Sure." I said and got up from the table I was sitting at and went outside. I looked at the rip, that storm must have been strong last night, I thought. Then headed over to the shack, where the tools were. When I stepped in, I saw a demon looking man sleeping in the corner.

"AAAHHHHH!" I screamed and the man woke up. He screamed too, but quickly calmed down.

"Oh, um, sorry for sleeping here. I'm gonna leave." He stood up and started to walk out, when I saw blood dripping from his hand.

"Wait! You're bleeding." I said. The man turned around.

"Oh, this?" He replied, raising his hand. The cut was even worse than I thought.

"I-It's nothing..." He mumbled.

"No, it's bad. Here, you can come with me and I'll get you fixed up." I told him, pulling him out of the shed. Right then, I managed to get a good look at him and see that he was at least a head taller than me.

"So what's your name?" I asked him.

"Hellbent." He replied.

"Ok, I'm Dolan." We said nothing else on the way in the house. I opened the door and we stepped in. I guess that's what started every thing.