The Date

HELLBENT'S P.O.V.

After Dolan and I had set the date, I couldn't stop thinking about it. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't pay attention to anything. Voicing at the studio seemed to never end. Dolan came in late and had to get to work. So, we didn't have any time to talk. He was doing a video with his brother and I really wasn't needed. I was so into my thoughts that I didn't talk to any one for the whole day and had no idea I did it, until Pringle pointed it on Monday (it was Friday by the way). When the day was over, I rushed back to the apartment as fast as I could, so Dolan wouldn't see me. It was an hour before the date. I had no idea what to do, since I've never really dated before. I decided not to do any thing that different with my look. Hey, everyone loves classic, right? Well, I did clean myself up a bit... I showered, brushed and styled my hair, put on a clean and better looking outfit. And yes, most of my clothes look like they were pulled out of a rundown Hot Topic. I don't care if you judge me. Anyways, I dragged out the best looking one and put it on. I checked myself  out in the mirror. And I gotta say, I looked pretty awesome. I checked the time, it was almost exactly 5:45. I had a little time before 6:00. I sat there, so nervous that I was gonna have a heart attack if I waited any longer. I'm not sure why, maybe it was this love thing, but I really needed the date to go well. *sigh* This is probably the most emotional and confusing thing I've ever gone through. Though, it'd be a cold day in hell before I'd back out of this one. And being a demon, I knew the legitimacy of that. Once again, time seemed to go in slow motion and 15 minuets took an eternity to come. After I checked what time it was for the 5th time when it finally came, 6:00. I walked downstairs and out side to see Dolan, who took the same classic, but cleaned up look that I went with.

"Hey..." Dolan said.

"Hey..." I responded. We weren't exactly sure what to do. I finally spoke up.

"Do you want to drive or walk?" I asked.

"I'll drive. It's quicker." He smiled. Oh God, his face is cute.

"Alright... So let's get started." I grinned and looked completely retarded doing it. Dolan raised an eyebrow.

"Ok then, lets go.". We got in his car, which I've never been in. It was kinda small and my and my horns almost tore the roof.

"Dammit! Sorry, about that..." I said. Dolan chuckled.

"I can't tell if the car's to small for you or you're to big for the car." He said.

"Hey, maybe I'm both." I said back. The car was white with black interior and had a pair of blue fuzzy dice hanging from the rear view mirror. Knowing Dolan, it really didn't surprise me. He liked doing s*** that make people stare, sometimes. Matching EVERYTHING in mainly white and blue was one of the things he did to get these reactions. He finds it funny and so do I. We didn't speak much on the way there, but for some reason when I was by Dolan and knew that he had similar feelings towards me, made all of the nervousness, fluttery feelings, and racing heart beat went away. Then it was replaced with this... happy and calm feeling. I looked back at Dolan, who hadn't stopped smiling since we left and just kept staring at him, smiling a little. After a while of this, he laughed again.

"You know we could have had our date somewhere else if you wanted..." and turned his to look at me for a second. My face went pink. I knew what he meant. Suddenly, my thoughts got dirty. Oh s***, not again. Luckily, we were there a minuet later. Dolan parked the car and we went in the restaurant. It was called The Full Moon Diner and looked like your average diner, but had a lot of framed pictures of moons. I walked up to the receptionist and asked for a table for two. She oddly eyed us a little bit, but went back to smiling and led us to our table. We sat down and glanced from our menus to each other. I finally asked

"So, what made you pick this place?"

"It seemed cool, since it sounds like it popped out some cheesy video game." I laughed, 'cause he was right. It was the joke he made earlier, but I had a feeling that all of this was gonna end very well for me.

DOLAN'S P.O.V.

Hellbent and I had just arrived at The Full Moon Diner. We had started to talk and I honestly was really nervous. I told myself to calm down and that he didn't look nervous, so why should I be nervous. I wasn't quite sure why he seemed more confident now than before, but I ignored that and tried to stay focused on the conversation.

"Um... Is any thing new going on?" I asked.

"Not much..." He responded. We just read our menus and didn't talk, until the waitress came over to take our order and brought is our water. I wasn't really that hungry, so I went with something light.

"I'll have the vegetable soup." "Guess I'll take the steak sandwich." She wrote the orders down and left. I was starting to think that this date was gonna fail, then Hellbent spoke up.

"That joke you made in the car was pretty funny." He said, I blushed.

"Oh, that dirty joke? Uh... I guess so."

"Ya'know it reminds of this time in 8th grade. I was messing around in class and my female teacher yelled at me 'GO TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE NOW.' and I said 'If you want me I know a way more private place than the principal's office.'. The whole class lost their s***. I got detention for a week, but it was completely worth it." Hellbent smiled and I started laughing.

"I think I would've lost it, too! I never really got in trouble a lot at school, but there was this one time in middle school..." We soon started talking and wouldn't stop, we barley even noticed when our food arrived.

"...Then there was the 2013 New Year. You wouldn't believe what my brother did that landed him in the hospital..." I said, when the waitress came and asked us if we were ready for the bill.

"Um, I guess so..." I looked at our food, that we hardly touched.

"Could we have a box?" Hellbent asked. She said yes and went to get the bill.

"Whoa, how long have we been here?" I asked, Hellbent. He pulled out his phone and checked.

"It's been over two hours." He told me. We both were surprised that we stayed that long. So, we decided to go back to the apartments, after he payed and boxed his stuff. I offered to pay, but he insisted. It was about nine at night when we got back and we tried not to bother any one as we went in. Luckily, Shima and Melissa had gone out for some sort of girls night, my brother apparently had gone to bed early, and Pringle had fallen asleep watching T.V.. We went upstairs and stood out side of Hellbent's room to talk.

"Well, tonight was really fun." I told him. And it was, it probably the best date I've ever had. I thought that we were just gonna say goodnight and go to bed, when Hellbent pulled me closer into his room and shut the door.

"Hey, the night's not over yet." He leaned forward and kissed me passionately. I kissed back, coming away from air. We looked at each other, I gabbed him and started kissing him again. This time our tongues slipping in each other's mouths. I backed up, falling onto his bed. I knew this was about to get good.