Maybe it's love

HELLBENT'S P.O.V.

The whole week was a seemingly endless cycle of me getting nervous, my tail was wrapped around legs so long it started to leave a mark. My stomach would probably collapse at any minute and my heart felt like it was going to explode. I tried to avoid Dolan, but he somehow always found me. I would always try to talk normally to him, but no matter how hard I try it always comes out kinda stuttered. I managed to talk normally enough for people not to think I had a speech problem, though. Dolan was acting a little weird, too. It was kinda like he was trying to... impress me. And our conversations started to get a little more personal. Like more than just video games and random stuff. Y'know... like life and our friends. I was just about to call to make an appointment with my doctor when Dolan and his brother walked in.

"Hey, Hellbent." Dolan said smiling. I turned around.

"Um, uh, hey Dolan." I Responded. I then stood there grinning like a f***ing idiot as I waited for one of them to talk.

"So, I heard you got some new video games." D.M.B. Chimed in.

"Oh, yeah. I did." I looked away awkwardly for a second.

"Do you guys wanna play?" I asked.

"You know it!" Dolan half yelled. We then all ran to my room.

"Bet you guys can't beat me." Dolan said.

"Oh, you're on!" D.M.B. said. And with that we started our game. The feelings mostly went away when I was playing and wanted to win, but ended up INTENTIONALLY not trying so Dolan could win. What was wrong with me?! This whole thing was getting really specific and really weird. Why would I care if Dolan won or not I've beaten him before in games and have been happy about it. Why would it matter now? After about an hour, D.M.B. Ended up winning anyways.

"YES! I win!" He shouted. Dolan rolled his eyes and smirked.

"Let me guess what you're going to say next, 'I guess I should've bet that you guys couldn't beat me.' !"

"No, but I should've." D.M.B. told him.

"*sigh* Oh well, wanna do something else?" Dolan looked at me. Those feelings came back at full blast and I had no idea what to say.

"I d-don't know." I said. I decided that maybe I would calm down if I grabbed a smoke and it was my room, so I pulled one off my dresser and lit it. Spoiler alert, it didn't help. The door was closed and the sent of  smoke filled the room pretty quick. I didn't really mind it and neither did D.M.B., but Dolan wasn't used to it and started to cough. I felt bad for him and immediately stopped.

"Sorry about that." I said and snuffed out the smoked ciggerette out on the bottom if my shoe.

"Thanks." He said smiling. His brother seemed slightly surprised. A minuet or two of silence later, Dolan got up.

"Well, I'm gonna go grab some food." He then left the room and the smell dissipated. His brother didn't leave, though. He then smiled in this devious kind of way.

"You like Dolan, don't you." He said.

"Well of course I like him, I wouldn't be friends with him if I didn't." I answered. He then smirked again.

"Sure, I got you." He said, so we continued talking about random ass things.

"...and that's how I ended up in the hospital with no memory of the 2013 new year." D.M.B. finished with a slight laugh.

"Haha. Well, that must have been fun. It actually reminds me of this weird sickness I've been have been experiencing, you don't mind if I ask you about it, do ya?" I asked.

"Um, No." He said.

"Well, it started about about a week ago, my heart starts racing, my stomach gets this flutter-y feeling, for some reason I get really nervous. But, this is the weird part, it only really happens when I'm around Dolan. And yes, I know that this is extremely awkward talking about this. I should probably go to a doctor, but f*** it why not ask?" I finished. He looked at me with his jaw dropped.

"You weren't kidding when didn't know what I was talking about earlier!"

"Wait, what does that mean? Do I need to go to the hospital now?" I asked, some what confused.

"You're not sick Hellbent, you're in love." He said. I had no idea what he was talking about.

"Um, what's love?" I asked.

"Ok, how do I put this... Love is when you would do any thing for some one and want to spend the rest of your life with them. Ok, now while I'm happy for you, I feel REALLY awkward since we're talking about my brother here. So, now... I'm gonna leave." He then slipped out of my room and I was left there shocked.

DOLAN'S P.O.V.
I left Hellbent's room right after we finished playing. My mysterious brother won, but I wasn't thinking about that, Hellbent was acting kinda weird in the last week. He stutters a little and gets really nervous, but it seems to only happen I'm around him. And I know what you're thinking, 'Danger Dolan you've been stalking Hellbent!'. So, For your information, I am NOT stalking Hellbent! Well... That's not completely true.... BUT, THAT'S NOT THE POINT! Any  ways the more and more time I spend with him, the and more I like him and want to be with him. Oh God, I think I'm in love! Still in my thoughts, my brother walked into the room. I jumped, then opened the fridge and pretended to be looking for something. He walked around to where he could me and then leaned on the counter.

"Oh, hey, do you want anything?" I asked, trying to play it cool.

"You don't have to lie, Y'know, I saw that you weren't looking for food." He said, smiling.

"*sigh* Fine you caught me." I said. He looked at me smiling for a few minutes.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing." He said then looked away from me, still smiling. I felt like he knew something I didn't. It really frustrated me.

"Come on, what is it? I know you keeping something from me!" I told him.

"You like Hellbent and don't try to hide it, or I'll tell." He said. We were whispering this whole conversation since Melissa, Shima, and Pringle were in the next room.

"Ok! Ok! Yes, I like Hellbent... Please don't tell anyone." I pleaded.

"I won't, just don't keep any secrets from me, alright?" He asked.

"Alright..." I agreed.

"And steel my sandwich from the fridge again and I'll tell." He added. Yep, that was my brother.

"Ok, I won't steel your sandwich." I said and he left the room. I went upstairs to my room and crashed on my bed, then went back to my thoughts. Ok, lets get this straight. I thought to myself. I'm in love with Hellbent. So... I'm bi?...Or gay? I mean girls are nice, but he's so hot. He's tall and strong, and those glowing eyes... I kept thinking about it, first him the way he is, then shirtless, then naked. I could feel myself getting harder. I started touching myself.

"Mmmmm..." One thing led to another and I came not long after that. Luckily, I kept a box of tissues and a waste basket in my room, so I cleaned it up. I can't believe I just did that. I definitely know I'm gay.