A New Friend

HELLBENT'S P.O.V

I was careful not make a sound as we stepped in the place, which is pretty hard since I was wearing boots. Normally I would have said no to coming in, but Dolan was right, the cut was huge and I probably would've got really sick if it wasn't patched up. I took a good look at my surroundings. It looked like your average apartment building. It seemed I was in the lounge room, which had beige walls, a grey couch, a large T.V., and a brown coffee table right in front of the couch. I suddenly realized Dolan had left. There was a stair cases in the back of the room, so I stared at that for a few minutes before Dolan came back down.

"Hey, I brought the rest of  group down to meet you! Everyone this is Hellbent." Dolan said, as four other people walked in the room. A pink cat girl spoke up.

"Hi, I'm Shima."

"I'm Melissa." Said a purple bird girl.

"My name's Pringle." An orange square guy piped in. Finally, a guy that looked exactly like Dolan except he was tan with a black beard, said.

"And I'm Dolan's mysterious brother. But, you can call me D.M.B.." He said. Well, that explained his and Dolan's similarities.

"Um, hi..." I said. I wasn't used to talking to people at all and stood there until Shima noticed my hand.

"Oh God, what happened to your hand?" She asked.

"Oh, I cut it while jumping the fence." I responded.

"So you're the one who ripped the fence. *sigh* But, we can fix that after I bandage your hand." She told me guiding me into the next room. I was completely baffled as to why every one was so f***ing nice. Were they crazy or plotting to kill me? I had didn't know, but it was to late to turn back now.

DOLAN'S P.O.V.

Well, that went better than I expected, I thought as Shima started to fix Hellbent's hand. He was an interesting looking guy. Like no one else any of us had ever seen on planet DOLAN. Pringle, Melissa, my brother, and I all sat on the couch and talked for a few minutes. They asked me where I found him and why I let him.

"I found him in the shed when I went to fix the fence. And let him in because his hand was hurt." I told them.

"That's all?" My brother asked.

"Yep, that's all." I answered, when Shima and Hellbent came out of the other room.

"Thanks for patching me up, guess I'll go now." He said really fast. It was almost like he never had any one be nice to him in his life. I could've believed too. He was covered in dirt, his clothes were ripped, and it looked like he hadn't slept or eaten in days. I felt bad for him, but was gonna let him leave. When my mysterious brother called out,

"Hey, why don't you stay a few days, you don't look so good."

"Um, thanks, but I should really leave." Hellbent said.

"Oh, come on, we have an extra room. It's not a big deal." My brother countered.

"Ok...I guess I could stay for a day or two..." Hellbent responded. What the heck was my brother doing? Why would he want Hellbent to stay? I later questioned him on the subject, but all he said was

"You'll thank me later." I didn't have a clue what he was he was talking about. I knew he was supposed to be "Mysterious" but, this was just confusing.

(TIME JUMP TO TWO MONTHS LATER)

Hellbent found out about our Chanel a month and a half ago started voicing for it. He's now a main character and was living with the rest of us. He painted his room black and got some red sheets with the money he made working with us. We realized he was also a light smoker, but that didn't really bother any one since he only did it once in a while and he usually did it outside. He also seemed to bit of a fitness buff. I can't tell you how many "Gone to workout" notes he's left on the fridge. I guess it works for him though, he's gotten pretty muscle-ly now. I talked to him a bit since he's moved in here. And he's really not s bad guy like some people think he is, though he does have a bit of a goth vibe. We were in the studio talking when I mention something about us being "friends".

"What's a "friend"? He asked. It brought me back to when I first met him and noted it looked like no one had ever been nice to him, I guess that was true.

"Well, a friend is someone you like to talk to and hang out with." I explained.

"Ok, I guess we're friends then." He responded. He smiled. I smiled back and we went back to talking about the Chanel and random stuff.