A Night To Remember

WARNING: THIS PART CONTAINS SMUT AND IS NSFW. THIS PART IS ALSO UNCENSORED TO KEEP THE FLOW. PLEASE SKIP THIS PART IF YOU ARE NOT OKAY WITH THAT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. THIS WILL ALSO BE A SHORT CHAPTER. ENJOY THE STORY.

HELLBENT'S P.O.V.

We were on the bed. I was on top of Dolan, kissing him. This was gonna be it, I knew it. I felt him tug at my jacket, so I took it off, next he slipped his hand under my shirt, I took that off too. I kissed him down the neck and felt up his thigh. He then reached for my tail and started playing with it. There's a spot by the base of my tail that's really 'sensitive'.Dolan moved his hands all the way up from the tip to the base and hit the spot perfectly. I let out a small moan. I could feel myself getting harder. He kept rubbing the spot and I arched my back. I kept moaning. By the time he stopped my bulge was huge. I looked down at his, it had gotten big, but wasn't the size of mine. I wanted to see if I could make it bigger. I rubbed the area around his bulge and licked by it. Like magic, I could feel it growing. Dolan's hands moved down and unzipped my pants, he then whispered in my ear.

"Fuck...me..." I grinned deviously.

"With pleasure." The real fun was about to start.

DOLAN'S P.O.V.

This was it. I. Was. Gonna. Fuck. Hellbent. I unzipped his pants and whispered in his ear.

"Fuck...me..." He responded with a devious grin.

"With pleasure." He slipped off his pants and I could see his dick fully erect. Mine was close in size, not quite. I felt the tip slip in and out. He was playing with me. Seeing just how aroused he could get me. Though, each time he did this he slipped it in a little deeper. I could feel him inside me. I started to pant and then moan.

"I can't hear you." He whispered, then thrust into me harder. I moaned louder. He did this again and hit my g-spot. I gripped the bed and moaned even louder. He did it again and kept hitting the spot. He then stated moaning himself. At this point, the whole planet could probably here us. Not that we cared.

"H-Hellbent! I'm g-g-onna cum!" I said between moans. I felt a warm liquid spray inside me. I then came right between our chests. We stopped. Still panting, we flopped next to each other and fell asleep. I was right, it got good.