15.

"Wake up baby."

Soft kisses were delicately pressed on my temple from the softest of lips as hands intimately trailed up and down my back, lulling me further into sleep.

"My dearest darling, would you do me the wonderful honor of opening your eyes? I need to see those marvelous, marvelous eyes that sent the brightest and finest stars to shame." His majesty playfully whispered in my ear, my heart beating faster upon hearing his thick, raspy sleep-laden voice.

I whimpered, nuzzling my face further into his warm, bare chest hearing him laugh as one of his hands brushed a thumb over my ear.

"Come on darling, wake up, I need to see those eyes." He sensually whispered, kissing my temple again and again. Yet his efforts to pull me out of sleep seemed to contradict his actions for his gentle touches lulled me to sleep in his arms even more. His heart steadily beating beneath my ear -- a delicate lullaby pulling me further into sleep.

"Darling please wake up, you know that I love to watch you sleep and have you in my arms, but we have to attend breakfast with the Privy Council and the brats that look like rats."

Upon hearing his plea and noting the wariness in his voice as he spoke about Queen Eliana and her mother, I peeked an eye open and giggled at him.

And I am lost in his forest of eyes.

I am lost;
I am lost.

But he is found in my heart.

His eyes glimmered with such happiness and softness. A bright green with flecks of gold dancing around made me part my lips in awe as I stared at him. Soft, curly locks mussed from sleep with long lashes framing his eyes. Lips so delicate and plump - and my heart clenches with dire need to feel them tenderly kissing mine.

A week has passed and here am I, feasting in the comforts of his warm care and affection.

He peered at me with fondness in his eyes and admiration in his heart. As quick as lightning, his lips met mine tenderly, my head tilted up as his leaned down. My eyes fluttered close and his hand that caressed my ear earlier moved to cup my cheek. His soft lips caressed and soothed mine and I kissed him with all I have.

With all I am.

My breathing sped up, as butterflies continued to flutter in my stomach. Lightning shot through my very core -- fire ran through my veins as euphoria pulsed through me. My palm lay against his warm, taut chest with my fingertips softly digging through his flesh which made him groan against my lips in delight.

It was a whirlwind; he rolled us over and I found him hovering me, dominating, caring. Our lips never broke contact and once again he made no problem to do such; to consume me.

His lips a milk to a babe;
a honey to a bee;
a diamond to those who seek for it;

a match to mine.

Large, warm hands caressed my waist; feeling, gripping. His lips left mine tingling as he trailed to the softness of my cheek, the flesh of my jaw, until he reached the soft curve of my neck. Swollen lips of his trailed kisses everywhere; nibbling, soothing. Pure pleasure shot through me and I writhed beneath his strong body as he sucked softly where the flesh of my jaw meets the supple skin of my neck. Teeth gently grazing against the skin making me shudder in pleasure.

"Your majesty-"

"I can never get enough of you baby," He said between sucks, the soft sound of his puckered lips against my skin and I once again reveled in pleasure beneath him.