PLEASE READ.

PLEASE READ THIS. PLEASE. THIS IS IMPORTANT.

I am truly sorry for making you all think that this is an update. I am working on it, along with numerous things to do in school, but PLEASE listen to me first.

It has come to my attention that someone has been using snippets of M Y story ideas.

I have noticed it before, yet I let it go, thinking that it is not only me whom sometimes uses such words or situations. But then as the person's book progresses, I could not help but see snippets of my writing style and words and situations that are from His Queen that are rephrased just enough so that no one could really point it out.

I know that it is not only me who could use those words and situations, yet coincidents are too overrated, don't you think?

The person who owns the book indeed have their own ideas for I have read it myself, but I could not help but notice happenings and phrases and little snippets of sentences and plot that just seem too much to be coincidental.

Funny enough I could even see my writing style that I always do in His Queen, the italic sentences in that book, just that it has a different sentence than mine but the trail of my writing style is even there.

Even a little part of the format of His Queen's trailer/synopsis is copied just like how I put my mark and claim.

You know who you are.

I am incredibly happy that my book serves as an inspiration for other users to write their own story, for sometimes, we just need that little push and motivation.

But again, it is just an inspiration.

It DOES NOT give you the right to feed your inspiration to the point that you copy or you imitate it.

USE YOUR INSPIRATION TO GIVE YOU THAT MASSIVE PUSH IN ORDER FOR YOU TO DISCOVER YOUR OWN STYLE AND IDEAS THAT WILL LEAD TO SUCH BEAUTIFUL CREATION

THAT YOU CAN PROUDLY CALL
Y O U R S.

Do NOT use your inspiration to create something similar in order for you to feel sated that you have done something that you feel is up to the bar of your inspiration.

USE YOUR INSPIRATION TO DO SOMETHING THAT IS UNIQUE AND SOMETHING THAT YOU COULD CALL YOUR VERY OWN CREATION OUT OF SCRATCH.

LET YOUR INSPIRATION SPURR YOU TO UNLOCK AN ABILITY YOU NEVER THOUGHT YOU HAD.

Because let me tell you honey, success does not work that way. Cheaters and imitators will never bear pure and untainted success.

I have spent sleepless nights just so I could form the plot of my story, everything came from scratch, everything came from ME.

I DID NOT WORK ON HIS QUEEN THIS HARD JUST SO YOU COULD COPY IT FREELY WITHOUT EVEN BREAKING A SWEAT.

I have worked so hard in order to share to you guys my passion and my imagination, and never once did I peak into a book and get snippets of it just because I think that that book is incredible and I want my book to be like that. I wanted my book to be honest, and everything to come from my own mind.

I am not born and raised just to copy other's work, for I am here to make my own mark.

My mom and dad did not raise me to be like that.

God gave you a brain for a reason; use it for unique creations, will you? Stop sucking on other people's hard work like a leech.

Copying EVEN JUST A SENTENCE OR A SMALL CONCEPT of something just proves on how low you could be.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

God knows that even if you deny it, you still have that part in you that knows that even for just a little bit, you still copied it.

A thief that robs a single penny bears and weighs just the same as a thief who robs a thousand dollars.

Let your conscience play out, continue copying my book and see that your book will get to no where.

It does not sound good, does it? To think that your book is tainted and not all came from your mind. For some of it came from others and you copy it illegally, rephrasing it just so you could pacify yourself that you did not copy anything.

Newsflash honey, some people are not dumb like you think they are.

You even have the guts to comment and vote on my book, befriending me then later publishing yours and this is what I get?

Speak out, and let's see how defensive you are even if I don't publish your account for all to see.

The irony, telling people to not copy your book and claiming that all were your ideas when in fact, you just copied snippets of it from someone else.

Just know this; you shall reach no where in life and your book shall reach the dumps if you ever continue this. God knows what you are doing, honey.

You better stop this.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Continue this, and I shall make sure that you will get what you deserve for even copying a single, concept from my book.

I have warned you.

Stop this.

One more, and hesitance shall be no part of me for I will speak and tell everybody of your account in volumes.

Do not test me.

You have no right.

*For those who have stayed super kind and honest and loyal to me and to this book, thank you all so much.

You don't know how thankful and happy I am for you guys being here, and having my back through it all.

Please message me if you ever find a story that copies mine, thank you.

Thank you so much and God Bless everyone!

I will try to finish the chapter as soon as I could, just let me finish my hectic days for now hahah

All the love and God Bless! xx