Q&A

It's time for the . . . Q&A!

Okay guys I'm literally so excited for this, this is my first time doing a question and answer. I was waiting for more questions, but then I just couldn't wait to answer these questions! Anyway, we could always do another Q&A, so just ask away next time yeah?

Here we go!

***

From chonces21

To Harry, do you love Hunter? Love as in love love not lust

-Well, it is too soon is it not? But . . . we are getting there. To put it into simpler words, I am attracted to her and I like her. I like like her very, very much.

***

From yessylovely (for liam)

What's it like being Harry's bodyguard?

-It is great! He is a very great king, always knowing the proper decisions. He is strict and could whip my ass at any given moment. I actually am wondering why he even needs me as his body guard when he is so strong. But then, who's going to bug his ass? Even though he is strict for some times (as he is king), I could not deny the fact that he makes it up by being a great friend.

***

From stylestmh (for eliana)

Was your little cheating scandal worth losing Harry??? Nbf if I was dating Harry I would never let him go, you had a curly haired Adonis by your side and you freaking cheated on him Wtaf

-Me and my mother's choices are none of your business. And I did not lose him! I know that he loves me with all his heart, he's just found a peasant to play with, but he will come back to me. I never lost him, Harry loves me!

***

From xxloves1Dxx (for hunter)

Do you have feelings towards Harry?

-I do. I am infatuated with him and I care for him very, very much. He makes me feel emotions I have never felt before. In the short time that we have known together, he is special to me and I feel strongly towards him.

***

From sunshinemichael20 (for hunter)

Be my mom?!?!?

-What?

***

From stylestmh (for harry)

Do you have feelings for hunter or are you just sexually attracted to her looks and innocence?

-She is important to me and I am very much infatuated to the beauty of her heart and her soul. I am infatuated by her intelligence. At the same time, I am aroused by her beauty and her pure, untainted innocence. She has all and more a woman could ever wish for.

***

From haroldvintage (for harry)

Why would you want a peasant if you can have every girl of your Kingdom?

-She is not a peasant! My darling is so much more. Wealth and title cannot and would not determine your heart's beauty. All majestic beauty in this world, in the skies and galaxies could be found in her. She is all for me and more.

***

From sunshinemichael20 (for liam)

Fuck me daddy! :)))))