Summary

In which the sarcastic blonde falls in love with the werewolf... she just doesn't know it yet.

Maya Stilinski was the younger more sarcastic little sister of Stiles Stilinski, but they we're different in everyway from her long blonde locks to her crystal blue eyes, I guess you could say that the only thing they had in common was their late ...

Maya Stilinski was the younger more sarcastic little sister of Stiles Stilinski, but they we're different in everyway from her long blonde locks to her crystal blue eyes, I guess you could say that the only thing they had in common was their late name and sarcasm they runs through the Stilinski's veins like blood.

She's been through a lot with her brother and their friends now she's joining them in High School trying to get over her best friend Allison's death, which isn't going to well, but she hides... she painfully hides it. But there's one person that sees behind her walls and behind her mask, and his names Liam Dunbar.

The first Maya wanted nothing to do with him but he certainly wanted something with her. Following her around school, staying by her side no matter what, sending her winks in classes, and so much more. It was just ongoing and never ending. But he wasn't going to stop... And maybe she didn't want him to.

 And maybe she didn't want him to

word count; 189
unedited