Chapter 2

Chapter Two; Kate Argent

As Scott's eyes glowed brighter, he tightened the chair heading as the werewolf in him slowly started to kick in

As Scott's eyes glowed brighter, he tightened the chair heading as the werewolf in him slowly started to kick in. His nails dug into the wooden piece of furniture, creating claw marks and deep holes in it. Not aware of his surroundings, the Alpha shut his eyes as a flashback started to run through his mind. As a picture of Kate Argent started to appear in front of his eyes, Scott found the strength to stop the torture. He growled before breaking the chains that we're around his wrists, that chains fell to the floor as he brook himself free.

"Say the name Scott." Araya ordered, her voice furious, yet it had some amusement in it. Scott, who was panting from the loss of energy, he looked up at the huntress, "Kate." he responded.

"That's impossible. It's impossible. That can't be what he said." Stiles said in denial as Malia had told him what she heard from the conversation. Maya stiffened as she heard Kate's name, remembering everything the woman had put her and her friends through. "Are you sure he said Kate?" she asked her voice cold as ice.

"Yeah." the werecoyote replied looking at both Stilinski's confused. "Why? Who's Kate?"

"She's a hunter. An Argent." Stiles responded, not sure if he should say more, remembering the topic of Kate or Allison made Maya  upset, even if she didn't show it, he knew, he always knew.

"And a first class sociopathic bitch." Maya mumbled as her mind flooded with memeories of Allison, tears slowly building up in her eyes, she didn't want to cry, she promised herself she wouldn't, she promised Allison she wouldn't. Malia glanced at the girl, sensing the girls sadness. She slowly walked over to her and wrapped her arms around her. No, they weren't close, but that was like Stiles had said, it was progress.

The rest of the pack walk to the jeep, while Scott was still talking to Araya in an alley

The rest of the pack walk to the jeep, while Scott was still talking to Araya in an alley. "So.... you're just letting us go?" he asked, suspiciousion clear in his voice, knowing she had ways to send people after them.