Chapter 3

Chapter Three; The Jeep

The wind blew softly as Maya and Lydia leaned against the jeep, that Stiles was repairing, as Malia and Kira paced around Stiles, trying to figure out what attacked them

The wind blew softly as Maya and Lydia leaned against the jeep, that Stiles was repairing, as Malia and Kira paced around Stiles, trying to figure out what attacked them. Maya let out an annoyed sigh, "Maybe we should just walk." she suggested as Lydia nodded in agreement.

The older Stilinski looked up at his sister, with a screwdriver in his hand, "Hey, I will never abandon this jeep. You understand me? Ever." Maya ran a hand through her hair, "Well if we don't move soon, you can say goodbye to Little Stiles." she heard her brother gulp, putting a satisfied smirk on her face.

"Yeah, work faster Stiles. There's something out here with us." Malia added.

Lydia held the flashlight, lighting up the jeep, she was shaking probably from the cold, but Maya knew, it was from fear. Kira walked over to the trunk pulling out a katana, just in case they did get attacked. Stiles sighed in annoyance glancing at the strawberry blonde, "Lydia, could you please hold the light still for a second? It's really hard to see anything if you keep shaking it like that."

"I'm shaking it like this because we're in the middle of nowhere with your broken down jeep and we're being attacked by yet another razor-clawed monster." she explained, "And I'm terrified."

"Well just be slightly less terrified. And hold this." he handed something towards Maya, that had black oil coming from it, she put on a disgusted face. "Ugh, Sti. What is this?"

"I don't know. I'm hoping it's not important." he replied shortly, causing her to sigh, "Your an idiot. And we are screwed."

"Wow, thanks for your enthusiasm." he responded sarcastically glancing at his sister. She flipped her hair, "Well, I do try."

"Anything?" Kira asked standing beside Malia, who didn't take her gaze of the land in front of her. "It's hard to see. We should've brought another flashlight." Malia responded.

Maya's mind drifted off the Allison, her biological,  remembering the promise she made to the brunette. Looking at the ring on her finger that said Lightening, and Allison had the other one that had said Thunder. That was the last word Allison had spoke to her.

"Malia wait!" she turned her head to see Malia sprinting off and Kira chasing after her.

"Hey Malia!" Stiles exclaimed dropping the tools, as Maya sighed, "We are some trouble filled people."

"Kira go! You fix the jeep!" Lydia ordered, Kira obeyed quickly while Stiles groaned lazily getting back to his work. "Stiles focus!" Maya snapped at him, clearly annoyed with the sitaution.