Chapter 1

Chapter One; Han and Leia

MAYA STILINSKI walked around a town with her older brother Stiles, and their friend Lydia Martin, manoeuvring around the herds of people

MAYA STILINSKI walked around a town with her older brother Stiles, and their friend Lydia Martin, manoeuvring around the herds of people. Bored out of her mind Maya began to sing Demons by Imagine Dragons. "It's where my demons hide." she whispered softly.

"This doesn't seem so bad." Stiles said, as Maya ran a little to catch up with her brother and the Martin girl. "It's not the town, it's the plan." Lydia corrected the boy. Maya ran a hand through her blonde hair, these two arguing weren't going to do Derek any good, in all honesty Derek was the only thing on her mind, her Boing, well as she would say her future husband.

"What's wrong with the plan?" Stiles questioned making Maya give him a look. "Bubba this has got to be the stupidest plan any of us has ever came up with."

"Sissy, I'm aware it's not our best idea ever." Maya huffed at her brother, if they didn't get her boing back someone was going to end up in a coffin, werewolf or not. "We're going to die." Lydia sighed.

"Are you saying that as a Banshee or are you just being pessimistic?" Stiles asked. "I'm saying that as a person who doesn't want to die!" Lydia snapped at the honey eyed boy.

"Okay, would you mind restricting any talk of death to actual Banshee predictions?" Stiles questioned rhetorically.

"Hey! Han and Leia can you to please not argue for two seconds so we can get this idiotic plan over with. Bubba, as much as I hate to disagree with you, I agree with Strawberry Shortcake here. We're going die and I didn't even get to tell Derek goodbye."

"Han?" Stiles asked at the same time Lydia asked, "Leia?"

"Yeah you two are my otp. Well, other than me and boing." Maya replied shrugging her shoulders, making the older teens shake their heads and roll their eyes, but they didn't deny it, even if Stiles was technically with Malia Tate, who Maya didn't get along with too well. But thats a story for another time.

Lydia, Stiles, and Maya walked through the club, making their way through the crowds, and walking over to the bar area

Lydia, Stiles, and Maya walked through the club, making their way through the crowds, and walking over to the bar area. Maya sending winks to guys passing by, making her brother drag her to match up with his pass. "Bubba!"
As soon as the three sat down, a man, obviously a hunter, approached them.  "This one's on the house." he proclaimed gesturing to the shots. Stiles noticed Maya's eyes glow, as she reeached for the cup, he quickly grabbed her hand making her face fell as she groaned, "You ruining this for me bench warmer!"