Is It Wrong... To Be In Love With Her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Guy this is my first story so Tell me if its any good or if I should continue or not or How to make it better :)

FRED POV.

Well I'm Fred Weasley, Yes I'm a Weasley.  Which means I have red hair, freckles, and whatever else makes a Weasley every easy to spot out but I'm not alone because I have a twin brother name George and 3 older brothers and a baby brother name Ron and another sibling on the way. So I'm never lonely. So anyways I'll be going to Hogwarts tomorrow, which means I'm a wizard and by the way Its my first year going so I'm kinda nervous that no one is going to like me or want to be my friend. Anyways George and I are packing  to leave tomorrow with Charlie,Bill, and Percy our older brothers.                                                            ** 3 YEARS LATER**

I remember my first year and second years pretty well but  anyways this year feels like it will be the best year, I do not know why it might have to do with it being Ron's first year or that im finally in my third year at hogwarts. So anyways were at King's Cross Station about to run into the brick wall we have to run into to get to the Hogwarts express, When a little boy around ron's age comes asking about how to get to the platform so mom tells me and George to go first since we've done this a lot of times so I thought it would be funny to say "I'm not Fred, I'm George." I said " Honestly woman you call yourself our mother? Can't you tell Im George?" and mom says "sorry George you first" then I say "I'm only joking with you Im Fred" and then me and George run into the barrier and that's the first time I see her. She was just so cute with her bushy hair and that smile on her face was just breath taking but what am I saying about a little kid that I don't even know.

Ginny my little sister is about to cry about not going to hogwarts this year so I tell her "Don't worry Ginny we'll send you loads of owls" then George says "we'll send you a toliet seat" so mom yells "George!" so George says "only joking,Mom."

So then I walk over to that girl  and realize she is going need help getting her trunk on the train so I walk over and introduce myself "Hi I'm Fred Weasley" then she says "Hi I'm Hermione Granger"  then I ask her "Do you need help getting your trunk on the train?" she says "yes that would be great." so then I ask her "Do you have anyone your sitting with?" shes says "no not really" so I say "you can come sit with me and my twin brother and our friends if u want" she says "okay!" so we went to find George but instead run into a boy trying to find his toad so Hermione decides to help him  find it and I take her stuff with me to our compartment on the train. An hour later or so she shows up to change into her robes and she looks very nervous about something so I ask her "are you okay?" she says "yea I'm fine just a little nervous because its my first year at Hogwarts" so I tell her "There's no reason to be scared because there is a lot of nice good people at Hogwarts" then she says "what if they do not like me or make fun of me for being really smart?" then I said "then that person won' t know what hit them because I would stand up for you"  

HERMIONE POV

Wow im a witch and now getting on a train that  is going to take me to a school for wizards and witches called Hogwarts. So yea im about to freak out but then some weird guy that has been staring at me walks up and says "Hi i'm Fred Weasley"  I didn't really know what to say but I didn't want to seem rude so I said "Hi I'm Hermione Granger" then he asks me "Do you need help getting your trunk on the train?" like as if I know someone of course I don't since I've only known of being a witch for about two months maybe three. Oh and by the way I'm muggle-born which means both my parents are muggles (non-magical). So I tell him "no not really" then he says "you can come sit with me and my twin brother and our friends if u want" he has a twin brother, wow I wonder if hes as nice as Fred. So I say "okay!" then we start to go find his brother who's name is George and there friends but instead run into this boy Neville trying to find his toad and since no one was helping him I decide to help him and told Fred I would come find him later. An hour later after not being able to Neville's toad I go find Fred in this compartment with a whole a lot of other people so then Fred notices me and sees im not okay so he askes "are you okay" I say "yea I'm fine just a little nervous because its my first year at Hogwarts"  which is true so he says "There's no reason to be scared because there is a lot of nice good people at Hogwarts"  I know there nice and good people every where but I've been picked on and I'm scared about it happening again so I say   "what if they do not like me or make fun of me for being really smart?" he seemed wowed by this question but then he said "then that person won' t know what hit them because I would stand up for you"   I was surpised by his anwser because no one as ever said anything like that to me so I think I just made my first friend at Hogwarts!  

So dont forget to comment/vote so I know if I should write more or not :)