Holding a hand

Hi Guys I guess waiting is apart of the reading process but here's the next chapter so don't forget to comment or vote :D

FRED'S POVs

Well a couple of weeks ago Wood told the whole gryffindor quiddwitch team that he found a new seeker which is Harry Potter, who is only a first year but apparently hes amazing. I have nothing against him just the first time ever that the teachers have bend the age rule so that kinda scares me about the first game kinda cause well be the only team with a 11 year old. Our first game is coming up soon, which going to be really fun like always. The first trip to Hogsmeade is tomorrow, which means George, Lee, and I will be going to the joke shop to get somethings for a prank we have planned to do on Percy. The prank involves getting Percy to think a professor needs him or something so we need to get a person that Percy would believe to tell him, so a lot of people are already cross off that list. I have been in deep thought all moring so by the time I suppose to be on my way out of the common room I ran into Hermione and realized she would be the perfect person to help us so I say "Hey Hermione do you wanna help George,Lee,and I prank Percy?" then Hermione said "Hi Fred couldnt we get exspelled?" then I said "no just dention or something but you wont get in trouble cause your not apart of that part. All you need to do is get Percy to where we are." then Hermione said "alright I'll do it." Then we both realized if we didnt get going we were going to be late so I decided to owl her the rest of the details during lunch.

Sorry for the wait and the shortness but will be at the good parts soon :)