First Day at Hogwarts

Hey Guys sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I'm going to try to post each 2 or 3 days starting this week. Enjoy the Chapter and Don't forget to COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I want to say thank you for liking and reading my story it means a lot to me and I'm dedicating this chapter to  XpurplepirateX because she is the reason it even got posted today :D

*HERMIONE POV *

So I woke up at 5 in the morning cause I started feeling first day jitters. Yeah I knew all the material and stuff but what if people are mean to me or something. So I decided to get up and get dress for the day, since all 4 girls had to share the one bathroom. So by 5:45 I was ready to go down to the common room, I would wake Lissa and invite her to go down with me but I need some alone time. when I got down there I saw a boy with red hair so I hurried down the stairs cause I thought it was Fred cause I could use some upperclassmen advice but it was the red head my age... I believe his name is Ron so I say "Good Morning" and then Ron says "Morning and ur names is?" so I say "Hermione Granger, and your name is?" I cant believe he didnt remember my name like a freaking git then he say "oh your the girl that helped the boy look for his frog. My name is Ron Weasley " then we hear a huge bang come from the boys staircase so Ron and I get up from our chairs to find 2 boys rolling down the stairs and yelling about which house would win the house cup this year. Then Ron says "George and Lee what happen?" So Lee says "Fred thought it would be funny to push us down the stairs, while we were discussing which house would win the cup." Then Fred comes down the stairs in a very excited mood about something but before I could say anything George and Lee start yelling again so I yell " see ya guys later I'm going down to breakfast." 

*FRED'S POV* 

So I wake up from this really good dream about my first year at hogwarts being this year instead of 3 years ago but before I get to the good part of the dream I get woken by Lee and George yelling about something I could care less about so I get up and grab both of them by the ears and drag them to the steps and push,them down the stairs. Then I go back into my room and decide to get dress for the first day of classes. It takes a good minute for me to get dress and be on my to the common room. By the time I get down there of course Lee and George are in one piece and have already explain to Hermione and Ron what happen to them but before I could even say good morning, George and Lee are yelling again and Hermione said something about breakfast but before I can run out and follow her of course Percy is coming down the stairs to stop them from yelling so lets just say the first day isn't starting off that great . So Percy turns to me since I'm the only paying him any attention and he says "what is going on between those guys?"  so I say "fighting over stupid stuff that doesn't make any sense to be fighting over?"  then Percy says "stop fighting now were I'm getting a professor!" then all the yelling and everything stops and we all left for breakfast. 

COMMENT AND VOTE :D