Meeting Lissa Black

Sorry about the wait but I feel like this story is starting out pretty good so here's the next chapter  and the next chapter I promise will be out quicker :D 

HERMIONE'S POV

Then the train came to a sudden stop which meant we were  at our destination. Fred told me first years are suppose to get to Hogwarts by boats which of course I already knew since I read all the books on Hogwarts over the summer. So I get put in a boat with 2 boys and a girl with blonde hair and green eyes. She looks so kind and pretty so I say "Hi I'm Hermione" and the blonde girl says "Hi Hermione, I'm Lissa"  then the blonde guy next to her says " Hi Lissa how was your summer? Hi Hermione, I'm Draco Malfoy" then Lissa says "Hi Draco im summer was fairly nice" then the other guy says "Hi I'm Theodore Nott" so I say "What houses do you guys want to get into?" Draco is the first one to speak " Slytherin of course!" then Theodore says "yea Slytherin is my house too" then Lissa says "any of the houses would be nice" so I say "yea you got that right Lissa." Then the boat comes to a stop in front of school so we start getting out of the boats and then form into a line behind the teacher to go inside. Then we walk into this huge room with 4 huge tables for each house and one big table in front for the professors.  Then the professor in front of us told us her name is Professor McGonagall and well she was carrying a stool and the sorting hat for sorting all of the first years like myself. So the Hat started singing this long song about the houses founders and all that stuff that I've read about already. Then after about 30 minutes of the hat singing the first name is called Abbott, Hannah and so on and so on and by the way each time the hat yells the house they got sorted into and then the house clap. Neville Longbottom is the next the guy I helped on the train look for his frog, he gets put into Gryffindor. then some more people I don't know. Then Black, Lissa gets called up there and after like 5 minutes the hat yells Gryffindor then some more people then Weasley, Ron goes up and gets put into Gryffindor with the rest of his family the Malfoy, Draco goes up and gets put in to Slytherin just like he wanted then Potter, Harry goes up and gets put into Gryffindor which is a every loud cheer. Then Nott, Theodore got put into Slytherin and Thomas, Dean and Finnigan, Seamus got put into Gryffindor. Then Finally my name is called and the hat is placed on my head and it starts talking to me telling me I could make a great Ravenclaw or Gryffindor in the end the hat yells out Gryffindor!!!!!!!!!!!!! then a couple more people are left then the feast begins.  Then after dinner the prefects of each house start getting the first years together but before I walk out I catch Fred staring at me with George trying to figure out what he is looking at but can't so I yell "Night guys!!!!" and wave to them before walking out with Lissa. So we get to the Gryffindor common room and get told guys on the right stair case and girls on the left one.  So Lissa and I go up the left one to find out were sharing a dorm with each other and Lavender Brown and Parvati Patil.  So since me and Lissa weren't tired yet we decided to stay up and talk for a while before sleeping. Lissa tells me about her childhood and about her and Draco being related and about her huge crush on Theodore but he doesn't really notice her. So I tell her how the muggle world is and about how I grew up in it and the I tell her about my encounter with Fred Weasley. So after 2 hours of talking we finally fall asleep for the night.

So I hope you guys love my story! and dont forget to VOTE OR COMMENT OR BOTH :D