[02]

The next day flies by, Elena and I had fun in Psychology and architecture with  Jess was great, we have a lot in common, I also know that Elena is Damon's girlfriend now.
Do I tell her about what happened at the party? I don't want to be a snitch but she's my friend and I'm sure she'd do the same for me. Right?

My media lesson went really well, the teacher, Mr.Branson was impressed with my knowledge, the boy that kissed me at the party, jace? Jeremy? I can't remember- he's in my class, he doesn't remember me, thank god.

The only bad thing that happened today was my last class, history. Damon takes that class, all he did was stare at me the entire time just to make me feel uncomfortable, it didn't work. He thinks he's Mr.know-it-all, although I'm not sure how he remembers all those things about 1864, it's really odd yet impressive at the same time. I never really noticed how smart he was until then, probably because I've only met him twice, and he was drunk both times.

Nicholas and I have been texting back and fourth all day too, I told him all about Jess and elena and also mentioned him coming to visit to go on a double date with Stefan and Jessica, he didn't seem too keen on the idea but I know he will agree to please me. He's been weird with me these past two days, I'm sure he just misses me.

Jess reminds me that it's Friday today and there's another party at Stefan's frat house, to my surprise my mother has already deposited four-hundred dollars into my account, it's a lot, I know; she just wants me to be happy and settle in here.

"We need to go shopping, come on! Let's go to the mall" Jess demands, before I even say yes she grabs my hand and pulls me to her car, then drives to the mall. She tells me that they have a Victoria's Secret here and that we should go and look, that's what friends do right? Buy underwear together?
It's five in the evening so Jess and I decide to eat at Taco Bell for dinner, my favourite restaurant, hers too.

"Where would you like to shop first?" Jess asks, I'm not really sure what shops are here, I mention Versace and Gucci and she practically screams with excitement, she says Elena doesn't like them brands and never gets the chance to look in there, she seems really glad that they're two of my favourite stores on the planet.

"Half and half?" I suggest when the waitress hands us our bill, it's not that expensive and I wouldn't expect Jessica to pay it all.
"Yeah of course, if you don't mind" she agrees
We pay and leave, then head to Gucci first. I need a new bag to carry my books in, Jess buys three more outfits and pushes me to buy a pretty revealing black dress with mesh sleeves. I do like it but my chest is smaller than hers, will I be able to pull it off?
I buy the dress anyway, I can't look that bad in it. Once Jess and I finish in Gucci we both run into Versace which was across from Gucci funnily enough. I found a black satchel bag which is perfect for all my books, it's a bit pricey but it's a necessity, for my books.

"Are you ready to go? I only want to buy this top, I've walked past it so many times already" she laughs and heads towards the cashier.

"Let's head home?" Jess suggests, I agree, these bags are heavy I don't think my hands can hold on anymore.

As soon as we get back to the dorm, Stefan is waiting outside.

"Hey, where have you guys been? You look drained" Stefan comments and chuckles.
"Kris and I went to the mall, girl things you know" Stefan nods and kisses Jess' forehead.

I miss Nicholas.
*hey babe, I'll be coming to visit tomorrow, I can't stand not being with you X* my phone screen reads.