[03 - Damon's P.O.V]

Why the fuck did I kiss her? Out of all the sluts that want me, I choose the prude, up her own ass girl who I've known for two days.

"Damon!! Get off me what in gods name are you doing!?" She cried and shoved me back, fuck.

I could've just told her how I felt instead of slamming my mouth onto hers. I'm such an idiot!

Panic strikes me as I feel my eyes begin to burn, fuck.. Not now.

I don't want to hurt her, I can't be here.

I'll kill her.
"I was kissing you" I state, wasn't that obvious to her?

She frowns at me, can she see the veins? Shit.

"Why!! Why would you do that? I have a boyfriend" she informs me, what the fuck? Since when could she get a boyfriend?

My heart ached for Kristen, ever since she pushed my arm off her at the party, I wasn't drunk, I just pretended to be; how else would I be willing to talk to such a beautiful girl.

My eyes are burning even more now, bubbles of anger are rising inside me, and I'm not going to let them pop, not in front of Kristen.

"What's wrong with your eyes?" Fuck.

"Damon answer me" she shouted, staring at me, her eyes are a light blue, like the ocean. It's fascinating, I have admired her beauty in history non stop but never really looked into her soul.
"Damon!!" She shouted again, if I reply there's a high risk I'll sink my teeth into her warm blooded neck.

"I have to go" My mouth blurted out, before I let her give me an answer I fled out the dorm, running to the nearest place where no one would see me.

Shit. Stefan and Jessica, I can't let them see me. Too late, fuck.

"Damon, what do you want. Nicholas will be here soon- do not ruin this for her, I mean it Damon" his stern voice angered me even more, what the fuck does he think I'm going to do?!

Well I did just kiss her..
That's not the point.

"Whatever, have fun baby brother" I wink, Stefan sighs; Jessica scowls at me.

The truth is, I didn't try to sleep with her, she came onto me and Stefan caught her so I took the blame because I know Stefan loves her with all his heart.
That's what brothers do, right?

I head back to the frat house in need of hard liquor, that's the only way I can forgive myself for kissing Kristen. She's probably a mess right now, what have I done.

I need to go back and apologise, my eyes had cooled and my anger has disappeared, she's the only one who makes it go away.

No, I can't. That's probably where Stefan and Jessica were headed.

"Excuse me?" An unfamiliar voice spoke behind me, British?

"What do you want?"

"Do you know Kristen? I need to know where her dorm is, I'm completely lost" the poor British boy asks. "I'm Nicholas by the way" of course he fucking is.

Who knew Kristen had such bad taste in boys? Nicholas' black hair is swept across his face, his eyes are a deep blue, kind of like Kris' but darker. His clothes were plain and boring, just like Kristen.

"Oh. You're Nicholas? Her dorm is that way" I pointed. Not going to lie I was tempted to tell him a different girls dorm, that would've been funny watching him get beaten by a horde of adolescent females.