100,000 cups of tea later....

....and Taking Hold is ready to be welcomed to the wonderful world of Wattpad. 

Said story will include:

- a very large dollop of action

- a sprinkling of drama

- a dash of romance

- a wee bit of spyness

- a smidgen of humour

- lashings of ahh moments

- total epicness 

Updates will be (fingers crossed) every Friday but here is a little sneak peak... 

"I am never marrying him. He gets within a hundred feet of me and I will shoot him without a second thought."

"Oh, I have no doubt." Adam whispered in her ear as he had been steadily invading her personal space more and more. "Munchkin."

Ducking at just the right time Ana found her fist meeting the wall rather than her intended target of his face and grunted in pain.

His face rising slowly with wide eyes dominating it as he nervously observed the injured tigress he had awakened.

"Do-"

"Mn." Ana cut him off with a sound from the back of her throat that pronounced she would quite happily cut his tongue out if he finished that question.

Waiting until she opened her firmly closed eyes Adam' eyes wondered down to Ana's injured hand where she cradled it closely against her chest.

The punch had been hard.

Probably would have knocked him out.

Definitely broken something.

"Can I look?" He inquired gently, gesturing to her hand but Ana seemed to clutch her precious limb even tighter to her body at his suggestion.

"Just so that you can prod it and cause me even more pain? I don't think so." She snapped at him, turning sharply to retrieve some frozen peas from the freezer.

"You know, technically it wasn't really my fault. It's instinct to duck when a punch comes towards you, especially for us. You were the one that didn't anticipate that the wall would be behind me and..." Adam trailed off as he saw the glare that he was receiving from Ana and remembered the 'never kick a girl when she is down' speech that his brother had given him when he was thirteen.

"But who's to blame isn't really important in this situation, what is important is why you were here in the first place. How can I help o'mighty majesty?" Whilst the glare didn't completely disappear, the slight tilt of Ana's lips told Adam that his jesting had had the desired effect. 

If that has tempted your reading buds head over to my profile to take a look at Taking Hold!

Love you all <3