~Little Flirt~ Voltron Lance X Reader

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

Space... It's such a wonderful place, isn't it? I mean, think about it! On Earth you can barely see any constellations and planets, but on Arus, it was a whole new world! The colors in the sky would be different, the nature captivating me by its beauty, it all seemed too much of a dream. But it is real, and I'm standing on a planet that I never want to leave. The only problem was that one person didn't necesarily like it here, and it shocked me out of all the people it could've been...

It was Lance.

The Blue Paladin of Voltron, but with time as I managed to get past his flirtacious personality I managed to understand him more than ever. He missed his family back on Earth, more than anything as with every passing day his homesickness would grow worse. But with time, I began to help him deal with it as he managed to feel better ever since, which was good to know since he would be one of the people to brighten our days with one of his ridiculous jokes.

I sighed from my deep thoughts, staring into the light blue sky as a gust of wind rushed against my entire body. I smiled at the feeling, the grass tickling my arms and legs as multi colored flowers left the ground and took off to where ever the wind would take them. I guess that's how I ever managed to be here, right?

My deep thinking was cut off once again as I turned to my side, seeing the same, dorky smile I've sadly adored ever since I've met him.

"Hello, Lance. What are you doing here?" I ask with a soft smile.
"Eh, nothing much really. Just got bored and wanted to check up on you. Can't have a little lady like you getting injured anyway.~" He cooed.

I laughed softly at his reaction, playfully smacking his shoulder as he shifted back from my action as he chuckled.

"Sheesh, is it always going to be like this whenever I compliment you?" He playfully said, making me smile and nod.
"You bet, Lance. And it won't change for as long as I know." I replied.
"Well, that's good to hear. Every time I do it, it will always be worth it." Lance stated before sitting down next to me.

I grinned at his friendliness he had, plucking flowers from the grassm field we were sitting on as he began to observe my every move. There was something rather...strange about the way he looks at me by this point of time. I know it is still flirtacious and half-hearted, but I didn't really feel it anymore. It feels genuine for once, like an actual feeling that pushed aside his normal self.

I shook my head at the ridiculous thought, resuminf what I was currently doing as I turned to see what Lance was doing, and to my surprise he was staring right at me the entire time. I blinked curiously, cocking my head in confusion as me cheeks gave a warning that they were going to explode with a visible crimson.

"Lance? Are you...alright, buddy?" I asked playfully.
"Nope, I have another problem lately and it keeps getting worse every single day! I really need your help." Lance replied with a pleading look.

I looked deep in his eyes, a bit taken back to see that he was telling the truth as I sighed softly with a bright smile.

"Of course I can help you, Lance. So, what's been going on in your head lately?" I asked.

With that, he rubbed the nape of his neck, chuckling nervously as he had a small blush rise onto his cheeks. The poor man was just so easy to read, and as much as I hate to admit it, I feel like I am like that as well.

"Um...I've been thinking about this girl for a REALLY long time... And, I just can't get her out... I mean, it frustrates me that I can't stop!" He cried out.
"Okay okay, don't get your heart in a twist, Lance. Tell me who she is." I replied with a small laugh.

Although it slightly pained me due to the fact that he likes someone else, I don't let that cloud my judgement nor my feelings. I'm happy that the Lady's Man actually found someone with real feelings towards her.

"I-I don't want to say her name... Is it okay if I just describe her?" He asked almost as if he needed to.
"Oh, sure. As long as you're comfortable in doing so." I replied with a small grin.

He sighed, running his hand behind his as he tugged on his brown strands a bit frustrated.

"Well, she's really kind and it makes her sweet. Despite her kindness she can handle herself pretty well on her own. She's smart, brave, and everything that I wanted. But by this point, I feel like she's everything I needed." Lance confessed.

Did Lance...

Really just say his true feelings?

That's such and impovement!

I clapped my hands excitedly, laughing softly as I managed to bring myself in pulling him to a joyful embrace. I felt his body tense as I wrapped my arms around his back, smiling softly as he gulped. A bit confused at his reaction, I pulled back, only to see him looking down at me once again.

"Sorry, I don't know what cane over me... I was just really happy for you and-" I was cut off as he groaned.
"Oh quiznak! You're denser than the mullet-man!" Lance grumbled.
"Excuse me?! What am I not getting?!" I retorted.

He chuckled, flashing one of his flirtacious smirks as he brushed his fingers underneath my chin and tilted it up so I looked at him. Warmth spreaded to my cheeks as he slowly began to lean in closer and closer.

"You're not getting him, or anyone else. You're only getting me."

Taken back by his words, he leaned in and gave a small peck onto my lips as I let out a squeak of surprise. It took to long for me to comprehend it as I touched my lips in disbelief, looking at him as he wore a sly smirk. I sighed, burying my face onto his shoulder and mumbled,

"G-Guess I am getting you...You little flirt..."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
LOOK GUYS, I'M ALIVE! So, high school is freaking amazing yet terrible at the same time. And Voltron literally took over my fandoms right now... Freaking, my favorite is Keith... I know, Icee would probably say she's seeing a pattern here. Anyways, I'll see ya later! Bai!~

-Izzy-chan