~I Got It~ Voltron Keith X Reader

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"I have it under control, Mullet-Man! Please, stop worrying about me and worry about yourself!"

I shouted that at the mic before clinging onto Lance as I was trapped in the Blue Lion. It was Shiro's idea to sneak me into the Galra ship and store some info for the team, but out of all the people he paired me up with was Lance McClain... It had to be the flirty Paladin who was secretly very insecure about his family as I sighed. Beads of sweat trickled down my face as another explosion caused by the Galran ships shot nearby as the impact jolted us. I sceamed in fear, nearly losing my grip as Lance managed to pull me into his lap as I let out a noise of shock. He wrapped his arms around my form to the point where he would be able to use the controls as I rasised an eyebrow.

"What was that for, Lance?!" I asked, making him chuckle jokingly despite the situation we were currently in.
"You're going to literally break all your bones if you fall, it's safer this way!" He replied before swerving away from another Galran ship.
"THAT'S ALWAYS AN EXCUSE!" I yelled.

Suddenly, four more Galran ships surrounded us as Blue roared at the sight. My eyes widened as he managed ti pull my head towards his chest as I blinked in confusion. They began to charge up their lazers, this can't be the end, right?!

Lance abandoned the controls and wrapped his arms around me, hugging me tightly as he began to shake in fear.

"(Y/N)! I-I have to tell you something before we're blown to bits!" Lance quivered, making me sadly look up and weakly smile.
"Anything, Lance!" I replied as I knew my eyes began to glisten like glass.

He sniffled, pressing his arms up my back as he went to me.

"Y-You were like the sister I never had! I-I'm glad to have met you, a-and Keith liked you all this time!" He yelled.

"WHAT?!"

Before I could even say anything else, we heard the lazers go off as our eyes widened. We screamed, pressing ourselves to each other as Lance hid his face in my shoulder as I hid mine in his chest.

But we never exploded...

We opened our eyes, only to see Yellow smashing through all of the ships along with Red using her fire ability to light them up as Lance and I cheered in relief.

"Oh thank Arus we LIVED!" I wheezed as he pulled me to another hug.
"W-We're alive, (Y/N)! WE GET TO EAT HUNK'S SPECIAL AFTER ALL!" He cried out.

We laughed in bliss, hugging each other as all of the Paladins, including Allura and Coran made it to the face cam to talk to us.

"Lance, (Y/N)! Are you-...are you two...um..."

The Black Paladin froze at what he was seeing as the rest were the same. Lance and I didn't care since we knew the truth as I smiled, Lance flashing his signature smirks as Hunk bursted out laughing. Pidge began to wipe her glasses to see if she was seeing correctly, which ended up with her screaming and her face turning a bright red. Shiro had a small grin on his lips before chuckling as Coran's yelling was heard in the distance while Allura was laughing.'

"What's so funny, guys?" I asked curiously, which ended up with a flurry of Hunk and Pidge asking us questions.

"ARE YOU TWO DATING?!"
"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!"
"WHAT ABOUT KEITH, HUH? GONNA JUST LEAVE HIM THERE?!"
"Oh my, this is too much! L-Let me breathe for a few t-ticks please!"

"WHAT?!" Lance and I shouted.
"Uh no, no, no, no, AND NO!" He screeched.
"Lance is like a brother to me! We thought we were going to lose our lives today-"

A panel shut down, a crimson colored lion heading straight towards the surface of the breathable planet as we were all confused.

"Why did Keith leave like that?" Hunk asked, making Shiro and Lance groan.
"Are you literally blind?! (Y/N)... He left because he-" Shiro was cut off as Lance thrashed me out of his seat.
"HE LIKES YOU, DARNIT! HEY, KEITH! I'M DROPPING (Y/N), SO YOU BETTER CATCH HER! IF YOU DON'T, SHE'S GONNA HAVE A FUN TIME IN THE AIR!" Lance yelled.

My ears failed to process what I heard along with my brain processing what happened as I felt myself falling. My eyes widened as I found myself twirlig in air, my throat letting out screams as I looked around for a safe landing place until I heard a roar.

I looked in front of me, seeing yellow colored eyes staring into my orbs as the mouth began to open. I grit my teeth as I managed to grab onto the handles as I pulled myself to my feet as the mouth closed. I panted out of exhaustion, Keith managing to have his lion control itself as he ran towards me. His eyes were holding embarrassment, his hands grabbing my arms and I couldn't believe what just happened.

He hugged me.

My eyes widened from his action, his arms hooking my waist as his head was nuzzled into the crook of my neck. I stood there frozen in confusion, returning is caring gesture as he pulled me closer.

"That guy...I swear I'm going to knock his little grin off of him..." He mumbled.
"K-Keith...I know you were worried about me and all...but is it...true?"

It was silent, having no reply come out of his lips as I bit mine and looked at his chest to avoid the contact. He then pulled back from my neck, feeling the hairs from his mullet tickle my neck as I shivered slightly from the touch as he gazed into my eyes.

"...What do you think?"

He then pressed me close by pulling my hips towards him, his head leaning down as his lips gingerly touched mine. I squeaked from this, a strange and warm sensation filling me as I couldn't help but feel overjoyed. I closed my eyes and smiled slightly, wrapping my arms around his neck as I tugged on some strands of his mullet in return.

He chuckled at this, hoisting me up from my waist as I pulled back from the kiss and gasped in shock before laughing. He looked up at me, his eyes scanning my every feature as I fidgeted from his adorable looking face as he smiled for once.

"Now, do you get it?"

"I got it now, Keith."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MULLET MAN IS MY FAVORITE I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! He's so precious along with every single person on the Voltron Squad... I love them all... Please let Space Family be happy... ;-; LOOKING AT YOU ZARKON, HAGGAR, SENDAK, GALRA! LEAVE THEM ALONE! Anyways, I'll see you all in the next one! Bai!~

-Izzy-chan

(P.S. "...Vol-tron?...")