~Believe!~ Katsuki Yuri X Reader

Third Person P.O.V.

What was it that made his heart soar whenever he laid his eyes upon her? Every time she would unintentionally brush against him, his heart couldn't keep itself from speeding up. Whenever she smiled and laughed, his emotions tug on his chest, ready to burst free at any given moment.

How much longer will it take until his true feelings escape without any control? How many more days will he have to bite his tongue in order to keep himself from ruining a perfect friendship?

As you hear, he doesn't have much time left.

Maybe it was her (h/c) locks tangling in the wind's dance or the way her (e/c) orbs would shimmer and sparkle when staring into his own? Well, for whatever reason it was Yuri could only accept one thing coming out of it. The fact that he was truly in love with the girl, and there was no way he was going to lay his eyes on anyone else.

The ice rink was always cold never the less, but to Yuri and (Y/N) it always felt nice to enter after the intoxicating atmosphere. The air would be pure and fresh unlike outside where it was clustered with pollution and crowds of people. And the best part about the ice rink was that actual rink itself. The ice was like standing on the world, delicately gliding across it as you would make your mark on it.

Despite Yuri's popularity in the Grand Prix and skating in general, (Y/N) was considering about skating since she grew up with it, but her shyness and fear of failing held her back for the longest time. Yuri always pleaded her to skate, knowing her current skills as he could only imagine how amazing she could be in the future. But of course, (Y/N) would deny his pleads and skate for her own fun.

Maybe today was the day Yuri could change that...

"Yuri!~ Come on, the ice won't skate itself!"

The pure voice called out to him, piercing his deep thoughts to see the girl beckoning him to the ice. It was as if she looked the rink and it would call her, she couldn't resist it, and it was for the best. Yuri chuckled, scratching the back of his head before opening the door and joining her.

That's when he froze, his eyes magnetized to (Y/N)'s skating as her eyes were shut. But she glided gracefully across the ice, occasionally spinning and twirling here and there before she performed a small double axel with a small smile. He always knew she was working on triples, quadruples, jumps, rotations, and he always wanted to help her. She opened her eyes rather alluringly, extending her leg out to spin before rising up to hold her leg behind her.

And that smile...

God, that smile could make anyone melt,

And he was melting right in front of her.

"She's gorgeous, an angel...I just don't understand why she won't skate...She's so...beautiful..." He thought before smiling to himself.

A shot of warmth exploded on his hands, eyes widening as he was thrashed out of his thoughts once again before looking down. There she was again, her magnificent eyes staring into his as he was melting to her gentle, feather-like touch.

"Yuri, are you alright? You've been out of it for awhile..." She spoke, light concern escaping her sentence as he gulped.

"I-Um, I'm just thinking about something..." He lied.

"Well, follow me. I think I have an idea." She suggested.

With hands intertwining, the two began to skate in unison as their breaths became slightly irregular. Chests pressed together, cheeks glowing with crimson, it almost seemed as if they were trapped in their own world by looking at the person in front of them.

Her lips quivered from embarrassment, squirming slightly from his hold until his eyes reflected a desire burning in him. It was nothing else but utmost passion.

He found his dominance surge within him, his hand sliding to firmly hold her waist as his twin extended her hand out with his. Her eyes went wide, flustered to the touch with unexplored territory as he released the hand holding hers to brush her cheek with unspoken care.

"Trust me, (Y/N). Relax, it's just you and me. No one else is here. Keep your eyes on me."

His husky tone made her shiver against him, meekily nodding in response as a sly smirk formed his lips. The pair began to circle the rink, Yuri feeling a bit more confident as he grabbed her hips and hoisted her into the air. A soft squeak was heard as it took time to adjust, but she learned to love the feeling of the cold breeze brushing her skin before smiling and closing her eyes. He dropped her back to him, making sure she landed safely before (Y/N) began to feel a bit more confident herself. While twirling around him, he could hear her audibly humming to his performance song, "Eros" as he couldn't help but drown in her voice. He spun her around, sweeping her off of her feet as she gasped before laughing and wrapping her arms around his neck.

And before the two knew it, she stopped her humming as their ending position was flawless. Their bodies were flush against each other, hands intertwined and extended, showing as if the two ended their dance as soft pants fanned their skin.

Their lips were milimeters apart,

Hearts pounding out of their chests,

He would not leave the ice rink without kissing this girl!

Being the shy person he was, he took his chance to claim her soft and supple lips. As if her cheeks couldn't get any warmer, it took her a few moments to process what was happening as it worried Yuri over the fear of rejection. Instead, she hesitantly pressed back, afraid if one wrong move could break anything as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

It was all Yuri could ever hope for.

Loving the beautiful angel in his arms.

With lacking air, the two pulled back only to press their noses against each others.

"Skate with me, (Y/N)..." He whispered.

"Y-Yuri...I'm not sure I can be up to your l-level..." She trembled, averting her eyes to the ground as a soft chuckle escaped his lips.

He brought his hands to cup her cheeks, gently tilting her upwards so that he can state into her eyes lovingly before pressing his lips onto her nose.

And to his dismay, she crinkled her nose adorably, which made his heart shatter from her irresistable cuteness.

"You believed in me in my darkest of times, now I believe in you, (Y/N)."

"Is that your way of saying, "I love you"?"

"You'll have to find out when we're pairs."

"Then...Then I'm willing to skate...with you."

"That's all I've ever wanted to hear, (Y/N)-chan."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*