two

Taehyung decided to go visit Hoseok. He knows the elder is probably busy, but he needs to make sure Hoseok at least eats. The younger even bought his hyung's favorite dish.

  As Taehyung arrived at the apartment, he knocked on the door. About a minute later Hoseok came out with a towel wrapped around his head.

  "Hi Hobi-hyung!"

  "Hello. . . Tae," Hoseok was extremely uncomfortable.

  "Jiminnie said you were working, so I thought I'd drop off a simple dinner for you to eat," Taehyung said as he showed Hoseok the bag.

  "Thanks, but I just ate ramen. . . thanks anyway."

  "Oh. . . I'll just leave it then?" Taehyung was trying to hide his expression, but was failing.

  "Okay. Thanks," Hoseok said with a fake smile.

  "Here. . . oh and Hobi, are we gonna go out tomorrow?" Taehyung really hoped he would say yes.

  "I don't think so Taehyung. . . Jimin and I have to practice for an upcoming project. Maybe another time?" Hoseok lied, but it was worth it.

  "Oh. . ." Taehyung was really upset now.

  "Okay. Next time. Bye, bye, Hobi," Taehyung whispered as he turned around go leave.

  Hoseok didn't say anything. He just watched the child walk off looking sad. Why does it have to be this way?

°^°

  The next day Taehyung headed to the park with Jin and Kookie to keep himself busy. He understood that Hoseok is always busy, but it would be nice to just have a conversation with him. . .

  "Hi Jin-hyung and Kookie," Taehyung smiled brightly.

  "Hi there Tae. . . can we talk?"

  "Sure, what's up hyung?"

  "Hoseok hyung," Jungkook said quietly.

  "What about him?"

  "Why are you still friends?"

  "Because we click."

  "You know. . . he doesn't like you. . ." Jin said quietly.

  "He does! He's told me before! He's the one who introduced me to you guys!"

  "TaeTae-hyung. He did that to get rid of you!" Jungkook yelled.

  "You're lying. He wouldn't do that. . ." Taehyung's voice cracked.

  "You know we wouldn't lie about this. We care for you Taehyung," Jin said as he saw Tae start to cry.

  "No you don't. . . you wouldn't tell me lies then!" Taehyung ran away after that.

°^°

  Hoseok and Jimin walked up to their apartment to see a teared up Taehyung leaning against the door. Jimin ran to his best friend while Hoseok kind of just watched.

  "Tae? Why are out here?"

  "I didn't wanna disturb you from practice. . . I decided to wait."

  "What practice? We were at Yoongi's today," Jimin said very confused.

  "Hobi-hyung told me out two were practicing today for an upcoming assignment. . ."

  "There's no project," Jimin said as he finally figured out Hoseok lied to him.

  "What?" Taehyung looked at Hoseok in realization.

  "I guess I mixed up the days. . ." Hoseok attempted to fix his mistake.

  "But. . . I thought you were busy today," Taehyung said while trying not to cry.

  "Let's go inside for now," Jimin said as let Taehyung enter.

  "Explain," Jimin whispered at Hoseok because Taehyung was just in the other room.

  "I may have lied again to avoid hanging out with him. . ." Hoseok said while biting his cheek.

  "You do realize that's a dick move, right?"

  "I don't like him," Hoseok said in defense.

  "That still isn't fair!" Jimin shouted.

  "Shut go or he'll hear you!" Hoseok whispered. He doesn't wanna hurt Taehyung anymore than he has to.

  Little did they know, Taehyung heard them. Now Taehyung knows he actually doesn't belong here. The crying child slowly leaves the apartment without saying goodbye. He was now emotionally upset for sure. His hyung doesn't feel anything for him.