five

Taehyung hasn't attempted to approach anyone over the next few weeks. Hoseok didn't really notice the change besides the fact that the younger doesn't say a greeting when they pass by each other. Jimin still tries to talk Taehyung, but he never responds to him.

   The others have accepted the fact that Taehyung no longer wants to be their friend because of how Hoseok used him. They all miss him; he was the one who made the group energized. Now the group is slowly becoming dead. They all know it's Hoseok's fault, but it's also their fault because they let it happen.

   Taehyung on the other hand is doing worse. He doesn't care about himself anymore. He quit his job because he couldn't handle having to act fake when he was really upset. He still has money from his late mother though.

   Taehyung is always alone at the house. His mom died when he was younger. . . it was extremely difficult to deal with, but Hoseok was there at the time. Back then when he liked Taehyung.

  Whenever he saw any of them, he would start getting upset and try to ignore them. Jimin is really persistent, but so is Taehyung's anger.

°^°

   "Taehyung! Please speak to me!" Jimin pleaded as he trapped Taehyung in a corner. The younger only nodded.

   "Please! We're sorry we didn't tell you! We miss you! I miss you!" Jimin started crying as he hugged Taehyung.

   "Please. You guys all lied to my face. You of all people should know that I don't have any damn friends! You know about my stupid crush on Hobi-hyung! You know about it all! Yet you're ass let me stay in this predicament!" Taehyung was yelling and crying.

    "Jiminnie. . . do you know what it's like to be friends with someone for almost five years? To be friends with someone who was your first friend and first crush? To think that they actually wanted to be your friend when the whole world didn't want to be? To know you weren't actually loved at all? Of course you don't! You didn't live my life!" By now, Jimin was hugging Taehyung as the younger let out all of the stress that he's been feeling.

  "No I don't know. I swear though. . . we are your real friends. Hoseok is just a dick who doesn't understand."

  "But I love that idiot. I really do."

  Hoseok heard it all through the phone that Jimin had on. Now he knows the hard ships he's put him through. Now he feels like utter shit. Remember, he already felt like shit before, so this just makes it worse.