eight

"Let's go out everyone!" Jimin said as everyone hummed in response.

  "Is Hoseok coming?" Taehyung innocently questioned.

  "He can't come. He's busy with a project for his dance class," Jimin quickly said to avoid suspicion.

  "Oh. . . that sucks for him then."

  "Well, where should we go?"

  "Actually I can't go today," Taehyung said as he looked at the ground.

  "How come?"

  "I have to go see my mom's grave."

  "Do you want to go alone?" Jin asked.

  "Yeah," it was the only time Hobi-hyung would willingly go with me anyway.

  In reality, they don't have a clue about what Hoseok is up to these days. They cut off ties about a month ago; Taehyung still doesn't know about not being friends. They don't really feel regret, but it helps to know what he's up to every now and then.

  No one has seen Hoseok for about two weeks. They didn't really care and Taehyung didn't really notice because he wants to avoid Hoseok. No one cared about what happened to Hoseok. Who would though?

  He was suffering really. He should've seen this coming sooner or later, but he ignored all the signs. He knows Taehyung went through hardships too, but he never once felt lonely like Hoseok does. It's all his fault, but that's okay.

  Hoseok didn't really go anywhere. He decided to head back home. Not really like it was different from college though; his house was empty, but it still was home. Just have to move on with life.

  "Home sweet home," nothing but shambles.

  Hoseok couldn't help the tears come down as he thought about his family. They left him all alone and now Hoseok is suffering by himself.

  I fucked up really bad. I'm sorry.

  Of course he didn't feel sorry when he slit his wrists.

Short as crap ik. Deal with it.
I'm making more chapters and am planning on ending this soon actually. I'll update soon (Luke a day or two)