six

Jimin didn't leave Taehyung alone after that. He knew the younger needed someone to lean on. He needed someone to talk to. He couldn't hold it in anymore. He needed someone. Jimin had dragged him to his apartment.

  "Jiminnie. . . why? Do you know why he doesn't like me at all? Please. . ." Taehyung pleaded as he hugged Jimin around the chest.

  "You're annoying to him apparently because of the way you act," Taehyung just rested his head on Jimin's chest.

  "He wasn't lying then."

  "I'm sure he cares Taehyung. Even if I don't see it, I'm sure he feels some kind of remorse for you," Jimin just played with Taehyung's hair.

  "Can't he see that it hurts me?"

°^°

  "Look I know I fucked up, but you didn't need to punch me," Hoseok said as he rubbed his arm.

  "You're just a dick to him. Damn it Hoseok!" Yoongi yelled at him.

  "Look. You didn't grow up with him."

  "Do I need to? He's a nice kid yet you're a dick."

  "Call me a dick, but I only did what I was suppose to do. He's annoying, it's true, but I was forced to act this way," Hoseok said as he sat down on Yoongi's bed.

  "You're gonna have to elaborate."

  "Taehyung has been with me for years. We grew up together. I always watch him, but keep my distance from him. His mom died when we were younger. Before she died, she told me to stay away from Taehyung."

  "Why would she say that bullshit?"

  "I wasn't the nicest kid on the block. She didn't trust me. I respected her and followed through. I said that I would still watch over Taehyung no matter what though."

  "I thought you didn't like him?"

  "I don't. Not like I hate him though. It's like the brotherly hate. He's too close to just throw away. Sometimes I want to be closer, but life is cruel and her words still taunt me."

  "Does Taehyung know?"

"I wish."

  "Why don't you tell him?"

  "Guilt. He loved his mom. He wouldn't believe me and it would make him lose trust in not only me, but his mother. The guilt is too strong."

  "How do you think Taehyung feels?"

  "Probably worse than how I feel."