4

(Jenn's POV)

Stark flew out of the jet leaving Steve and I wondering what to do. Steve quickly got a parachute. I was deciding whether i should use my wings or not. I quickly got a parachute, "I'd sit this one out Cap." Nat yelled, "I don't see how i can." Steve replied as he was strapping his last piece of the parachute to himself, "These guys come from legends, their basically gods!" Nat yelled back "There's only one god ma'am, and i'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that." Steve replied waiting for me, "Go on, i'll catch up!" I said, he nodded and jumped out of the jet. I finally made sure the parachute was on tightly and safe, "Wish me luck!" I yelled to Nat, "In your dreams!" Nat replied joking, I chuckled and jumped out.

When i landed i quickly made my way towards Steve, "Then prove it,put that hammer down." Steve said to whoever the man was. I have no idea what they are talking about, only that Steve wants that man to put his hammer down, "Uh yeah, no! Bad call! He loves his-" Tony was knocked back by the guys hammer. I was now shocked. "You want me to put the hammer down?!" All of a sudden, he comes jumping towards us, "Jenn, down!" Steve yelled at me, i quickly with Steve next to me with his shield covering us both. Then all of a sudden a big blue power thing from the hammer and the shield was released making the trees fall back. Steve got up, he put out his hand down to help me, i took his hand and he pulled me up. "Are we done here?" Steve said as all of us looked around, "NEVER MIND THAT! POOR MOTHER NATURE!" I yelled looking at the trees. I loved mother natures creations, so when i saw a flower dying, i always felt bad. But this? At least 100 trees were knocked down. Everyone was looking at me strangely. Well, i wasn't too sure of Stark's expression, "Yeah whatever." Stark said. I rolled my eyes and headed my way to the Jet, Nat landed close by. We all hopped in and the man took Loki inside as well.

(skip)

We were finally in the Helecarrier. Steve, Thor and I made our way to the main room. I FOUND OUT THE RANDOM DUDE'S NAME! IT'S THOR! THOR, GOD OF THUNDER SON OF ODIN! Weird, i know.

We made our way towards to main room, "Agent Hexx, Rogers. Nice job." Fury said giving us a thumbs up as the left the room, "Wait! where are you going?" I asked making him turn back, "Loki." He simply said and headed his way. I sat down where Fury normally had meetings, but weren't that important.

All of a sudden a screen popped up from the table. Steve and Nat sat down next to me also looking at the screen, "In case it's unclear, you try to escape, you so much you scratch that glass. 30 thousand feet , straight down in a steel trap. You get how that works? Ant." He pointed to Loki in the cage, "Boot." He finished his sentence pointing towards the machine. All of a sudden Bruce walked in and stood behind us. "It's an impressive cage. Not built, i think. For me. Loki stated, "It's built for something a lot stronger than you." Fury replied, "Oh I've heard." Loki said looking straight at the camera. Was he talking about Bruce? Like, the Hulk? "A mindless beast, makes play. Still a man. How desperate are you? You call on such lost creatures to defend you." HEY, I'M NOT LOST! "How desperate am i? You threaten my world with war, you steal a force you hope you can control, you talk about peace and you kill cause it's fun. You have made me very desperate. You might not be glad that you did" YEAH! GO FURY! "It burns you to you to come so close, to have the tesseract, to have power, unlimited power. And for what? A warm light through man kinds to share, and then to be reminded what real power is." Ok, i finally admit it, Loki is damn weird! "Well let me know if Real Power wants a magazine or something." and Fury walked off. With that, the screen disappeared.

"He really grows on you doesn't he." Bruce said breaking the silence. "Loki's gonna drag this out. So, Thor! What's his plan?" Steve said looking up at Thor while i was looking at my hands. "He has an army, called the Chitauri, their not of Asgard and not of any other world. He means to lead them against your people. They will win him the earth." Thor replied, "An army?" I asked a bit shocked. "From outer space." Steve added on. "Great! Just great!" I said being sarcastic, "So his building a portal. That's why he needs Eric Selvig for." Bruce said ignoring my comment, "Selvig?" Thor asked confused "His an astrophysicist." Bruce said, "His a friend." Thor corrected. "Loki has him under some kind of spell, along with one of ours." I said meaning Clint. "I want to know why he let us take him. His not leading an army from here." Steve said looking at all of us, "I don't think we should be focusing on Loki, that guys brain is a bag full of cats. I can smell crazy on him." Bruce said, i giggled, "Don't forget plain weird!" I added on still giggling. "Have care how you speak. Loki is beyond reason but his of Asgard, and he is my brother."

"He killed 80 people in 2 days," Nat added in. "His adopted." Thor said. NICE WAY TO LIGHTEN TO MOOD!