15

The Final Chapter...

(Jenn's POV)

All of a sudden, Hulk came crashing in and punched him causing Loki to fly back. I found myself smirking, but i quickly moved out of the way. Loki then stood up, "Enough!" He yelled, "You are all of you beneath me. I am a God you dull creature, and i will not be bullied by a-." Hulk then grabbed Loki's ankle and started smashing him on the ground consistently. "Puny god." Hulk said walking away. "Hey Hulk!" I called out. Hulk's head snapped towards me, i then took a step back, "Help." I said holding on whatever was on my neck. Hulk then walked up to me and easily broke it apart. I then could feel my strength once again. I smiled brightly at him, "Thanks." I then took out an arrow from my quiver, notched it on my bow and quickly ran towards the edge of STARK tower leaving a whimpering Loki. I then saw Loki's scepter. I thought for a while, but i grabbed the scepter and started to fly up, i then saw Nat on the roof. I then dropped the scepter and Nat caught it. Nat gave me a thumbs up and i flew away shooting fire as if i was holding a gun. I then landed on a roof and notched an arrow. My arrows weren't like Clint's. Clint's are modified, mine are normal ones. I then shot the Chitauri, not missing at all. I then started sweating. I then went to grab another arrow but i had none left. I then sweared under my breath and turned myself into fire. I then flew to the ground and started blasting the Chitauri on fire. Chitauri then started shooting me from behind causing my to clench my teeth together. I then turned around and breathed fire causing them to turn to ash. Soon enough, about 20-30 came towards me and started shooting me. I quickly made a quick forcefield. I then got fed up and created a giant fireball and threw it at the Chitauri causing them to die. I then looked around and saw no Chitauri around me. I sighed and sat down on a near curb to catch my breath. I then rubbed my forehead removing my sweat. "Jenn? You ok?" Clint asked running towards me. I then stood up and nodded, "Just tired." I said panting. I then started breathing normally. "I can close it. Can anybody copy? I can shut the portle down." Nat said in my ear piece. "Do it!" Steve said. "No wait." Stark added on. "Stark, these things are still coming." I said looking up in the sky. "I got a nuke coming and it's gonna blow in less than a minute. And i know just the place to put it." I then gasped. "Stark, you know that's a one way trip." Stark then said something else, but i couldn't be bothered listening. "I love you Jenn." Tony said before he went into the black portle. I then felt myself tearing up. Clint and I both walked towards Steve and Thor. Clint then wrapped his arms arouns me causing me to cry into his chest. All of a sudden, i could hear a clatter and a bang. The Chitauri had all just fallen down. Steve then looked at me. I sniffed and nodded to him. "Close it." Steve said. The portle was then closing. I then snuggled further into Clint's chest. "Son of a gun." I heard Steve say. I then looked up and saw a falling Iron Man. "His not slowing down!" I exclaimed. Thor then started to spin his hammer, but soon enough Tony was caught by Hulk and set him on the ground. "Son of a bitch!" I yelled and ran up to Tony along with Thor and Steve. Thor then removed his mask and threw it away. Steve then checked if there was a pulse. But his arc reactor wasn't glowing. I looked down at Tony and started to tear up. Hulk then started to roar, and instantly, Tony woke up gasping for air. I widened my eyes and looked at the living Tony. "What the hell." Tony said puffing, "What just happened? Please tell me noboy kissed me." I looked at Tony, i placed a hand on my chest and pretended to be offended, "Excuse me?" Tony then rolled his eyes, "Let me rephrase that. Please tell me someone kissed me but Jenn." I then gasped. Tony smiled cheekily at me. I couldn't stay mad at that face. I then removed my mask and hugged Tony, "I love you too." I then gave him a passionate short kiss. "We won." Steve said answering Starks earlier question while looking at me. "Alright, yay! Good job guys. Let's just not come in tomorrow. Let's just take a day. Have you ever had shawarma? Theres a shawarma joint about two blocks from here. I don't know what it is, but i want to try it." "We're not finished yet." Thor said. "Then shawarma after." Thor and Steve then helped Tony stand up, "Lokis still in STARK tower." I informed everyone. We all then made our way to STARK tower, and to the level Loki was on. Everyone then look out their weapons while i made my fire whip. Loki then started to stand up, his head snapped towards us. "If its all the same to you. I'll have that drink now."

**

About a week later, I moved into STARK tower and helped him and Pepper re-model the place. Tony then recieved a call to meet somewhere. I wasn't too sure. I quickly got changed into this, hopped into Starks car and we drove off. I don't wear my mask anymore, and i'm glad. Stark took my hand and held it. I smiled at him and felt the cool breeze hitting my face. Tony then stopped driving and i saw all of the Avengers and Loki. I then hopped out of thr car, grabbed the suitcase, gave it to Tony and started walking. Tony then opened the briefcase showing the tesseract. Bruce then got of these weird things, acting like tongs, grabbed hold of the tesseract and placed it inside this thing that Thor was holding. Thor then walked upto his brother and gestured him to grab the handle on the other end. Loki slowly held the handle. "Wait!" I said. Everyonr had their eyes on me. I then ran up to Thor and gave him my bear hug. I then released him and did it to Loki also, "Even though you killed someone who was important to me, you'll always be my brother." I whispered is his ear amd walked back to where i was standing. Thor then twisted the handle. Blue things were then around them. They then dissapeared. I then went uo to Steve and gave him a hug, he gladly returned it. "Until we meet again." I said to him and kissed his cheek. I then walked up to Nat and Clint. "I'm gonna miss my bestfriend." Clint said running up to me and gave me a hug, "Who else is going to annoy Nat?" He added on. I laughed at his comment, "Don't worry, i visit you guys!" I said smiling. "And we'll visit you." Nat said also hugging me. We all then broke apart and i said my farewells. I smiled at Bruce, "Tony may be annoying, but you're gonna have to live with it." Bruce then chuckled at me, "Don't worry, we'll be both learning." I patted his back. I then let Bruce at the front seat letting Tony and him bond while i sat in the back. I waved everyone goodbye once again and we drove off. I smiled and closed my eyes enjoying the breeze. What happens to the Avengers now?

The End

Rise *Tony Stark Love Story*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें