Babysitter Pt.2

He lowered his voice to a Whisper, but you could still hear, "Well I do want her to be my Girlfriend."

Your heart skipped a beat as you fully processed what he just said to his little Sister.

"YAY!! If (Y/n) be's your Girlfriend then she can come over and play with me all the time!" (C/s/n) shrieked.

"Shhh. You gotta be quiet, I don't want her to hear you, remember? It's time for you to go to sleep now, (C/s/n)." Ooh better get back to the living room before he sees me!

"Goodnight brother, I love you."

"I love you too."

Aww how adorable is he?? Oh yeah, better get outta here. You tiptoed quickly back to the couch, and pretended to be deeply interested in the show again, right in time for (C/n) to walk in.

"I think she's asleep for good this time." He chuckled. You just smiled sweetly in return. "Uh- sorry about.. what she said about..us. She has a very active imagination." He awkwardly apologized.

"You don't have to be sorry, she's only a little kid.."

"..."

, "...and what she said didn't bother me at all." You smirked, now with all the confidence in the world.

(C/n) gulped, "w-what do you mean?"

"Ya know, about us being boyfriend and girlfriend." You stated casually, like it was normal conversation.

"I-I don't know what you're-" wow he just was not getting it. Maybe I need to be more obvious?

"Can you keep a secret?" With this reference to his secret confession to his little Sister, he froze. You could tell he was instantly overcome with sudden realization, resulting in him blushing and covering his face with his hand.

"H-how much did you hear?" He sighed.

"Oh, only all of it."

"Wow, this is embarrassing." He laughed a little. Blah blah blah. Time to make a move, cause he's obviously not gonna.

"Hey, you've read (C/s/n) that bedtime story like a million times, right?" You questioned.

"Yeah, w-"

"How does it end?"

"What?" He was beyond confused.

"How does the story end?" You repeated calmly.

"The Princess and the prince admit their true love, then they kiss." He explained, still clueless.

You leaned in slow, but quick at the same time, "that's what I thought." You whispered right before you closed the space between your lips.

The kiss was sweet, but it was cut short by a certain little rascal who was supposed to be asleep.

"YESS!" (C/s/n) cheered from the hallway.

Hmm, looks like (you and (C/n)'s ship name) has an official fangirl..

And they lived happily ever after.

A/n: yayy fairy tale story!! I wrote this one pretty quick, so it's not my best work, but I hope you enjoyed Pt. 2:)

Suggestions/ requests are my favorite sooo give me some ideas!!

Also, a question(that nobody will probably answer). What's you and your crush's ship name?

Your Fairy Godmother,

~Xanna