Chapter 7: The Popular Yang

Yin and His Friends is walk around. Suddenly Yang is Come and then the girls is Aftering Yang.
Girl1: "YANG-KUN!!!! COME BACK HERE!!!"
Yang: *Running* "I HATE GIRLS!!!!"
Yin: *Sigh* "They start it again"
Yang: "What is wrong With this Girls?!

Girl1: "Hei, You Yang's Kun brother,right?"Yin: "Uh Yes, is Yin"Fanny: "I'm Fanny Fanjia, and this is my Best friend Candy Canny"Yin: "Oh, Happy to meet you"Candy: "anyway~ we are very Like your Brother Yang~"Fanny: "Yeah~ didn't you mind if we sp...

Yin: "Uh Yes, is Yin"
Fanny: "I'm Fanny Fanjia, and this is my Best friend Candy Canny"
Yin: "Oh, Happy to meet you"
Candy: "anyway~ we are very Like your Brother Yang~"
Fanny: "Yeah~ didn't you mind if we spend with him~? Yang Senpai~"
Yang: "No! You girls are annoying and Creepy! And I didn't like you!"
Candy: "Oh C'mon~ don't Talk like that~"
Yang: "I said... NO! THOUSANDS TIMES... NO!!"
Yin: "but Yang, if you hate girls, how if you love or Like the girl? Do you will still hate her?"
Yang: "I TOLD YOU! I WILL NEVER... LIKE GIRLS!" *Yang leave*
Fanny: "Oh~ Yang-Kun~ He is so handsome~"
Candy: "And Cool~"
Fanny and Candy go to meet Yang again.

Heart: "Did that always happen?"
Yin: "Yup"
SB: "I want to be like him, He is so Popular!"
Yin: "But I think for Yang is no"
Cherry: "How many times did Yang have be in Popular by The Girls?"
Yin: "I don't know, I tired to count that..."
Star: "But the Weird is.... Why is they like the bad guy or rude guy like Yang? You know? Like Trophy and the Others?"

Cherry: "Yeah, I don't like Rude Guy"
Yin: "Well, Even Yang is rude or bad, he is still cares of others, and Just him is have going to the Truth way or true side, not like "that" Bullies"
Star: "Well, and did you know? Is many of the Bullys is Hate you and Yang, but when Yang is Courage to fight them, they will lose easily....and that's why I think Yang is more Popular?"
Yin: "Well Yes, Yang is the powerful person ever, and he is not always Botherd the girls and not Playboy guy"
Star: *Whisper to Yin* "Wait.... Is Yang dark Powers... Make him strong?"
Yin: "Yes, I think That's make Yang strong, even they are Fight with Yang, is just not make Yang lose, but make him more stronger"
Heart: "Wow, the Dark Power is not that bad at all"
Yin: "And not that long, Yang and Trophy is meet,and Trophy tried to beat Yang up"

*Flashback*
Trophy: "HEI YOU! BLACKIE!"
Yang: "What you want? Loser?"

*Flashback* Trophy: "HEI YOU! BLACKIE!"Yang: "What you want? Loser?"