Chapter 16: The Teammates [Part 1]

Hai everyone! Sorry for waiting this story so long, but this story is back now, enjoy!

There something bad watching all people In far away, and they wondering what they gonna do. They are the Enemies of the Darkness that make something bad happen and like something evilness.
Meanwhile... In Silver/Golden Oak Academy School.
One Day, Trophy is training and do sport.

Gun: "Hei Dude, what you are doing?"
Trophy: "Training..." *Push up In floor*
Burrito: "What for?"
Trophy: "It's will be have a Competition in next week.... And I as the Captain of sport in counting on school..."
Burrito: "Cool, what is the competition?"
Trophy: "It's a Soccer....Ball..."
Trophy tried to Carrying The big Barbel.
Gun: "But it must 11 Teams, right?"
Burrito: "Yeah, who do you choose?"
Trophy: "Hngg!! I choose......!"
An fly is flys to Trophy Nose and make him want sneeze.
Trophy: "Ah... ah.... AAA-CHOO!'
The big Barbel is fell on his leg.
Trophy: "AAAH!MY LEG!"

In the Nursery room at School, Trophy get his leg Bandages.
Dr.Yabuii: "Well Sir.... Is like he has Leg broken..."
Trophy: "Oh! Thanks Doctor Obvious!!" *Sarcasm*

Somewhere else, when the bad guy watch them.
???: "Okay, now we must start! We must find a way to Kill or Destroy someone and We must can stole The White and The Black Powers, Now.... Who got a plan?"
???(2): "But it's not that easy, Skull even didn't get it when He must to take the powers from Master Powers! If we not do something, they will be find out who they are and what they do with the powers!"
???: "Well, I have a agreement with Master Power anyway, so when their Power is powerful enough, it can make us so strong! So before they can reach the High Levels of Their Powers, we will take it!"

???(3): "But now.... How to find out how powerful Their Powers?"
???: "Hmm... How if we test them....?"
???(2)&???(3): "Test them?"
???: "Yeah, if we see how much strong they are, we can know much what is their weakness! Hmhmhm.... BWAHAHAHAHAAA! Oh yeah~"
???(2): "okay? But how?"
???: *He looks at Crystal Ball and hear them*

Mr.Wizzie (The Teacher from Whistle as Object from) Is talk with a Doctor.
Mr.Wizzie: "So now what...? The Competition is will be Going in the next weekday. The Uni Academy School Vs The Golden/Silver Oaks School, We counting of Trophy in school..... how much he can heal again?"
Dr.Yabuii: "Probably in 2 Weeks"
Trophy: "But The competition Is on this week! Im the Team Captain and not choose the Team yet!"
Mr.Wizzie: "We don't have other choice, we need someone else to Counting on our school and replace you"
Trophy: *Sigh* "It is Knife?"
Mr.Wizzie: "No, He the one who I choose last time. Hehe, and I believe he can be a team captain....."
Trophy: "No! Don't Say it! I still can *get up but his leg pain* AAH! My leg!"
Mr.Wizzie: "Is Yin!"
Trophy: "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

???(1): "You hear that....? Hmhm, Maybe we can test it with it~"
He calling someone.
???: "you call?"
???(1): "I want you come to The Uni Academy School, and find out of Light-Dark powers. And Using them to make everything ruin!"
???: "Yes....Boss! I will do it.... Hehe!"
???(1): "Good luck, Starlex" (It's YoshoGaming Evil OC)

Meanwhile, Yin is in called on Rest Room School.
Yin: "Wha....! WHAAAAT?!! M...ME?!"
Mr.Wizzie: "You are just our hope! No one else do!"
Yin: "Why me?! Why not Knife, Baseball, and Blocky?!"
Mr.Wizzie: "Yin, This is the first time you must be a good Team Captain! You must Prove yourself! Choose Teammates, and You do Training!"
Yin: ".......Uh..... Yes Sir...."

"