Chapter 13: Training

One day, Yin and Yang is get training with their Master (That actually their grandfather). They in connected together and do Meditation.
(And if you all Confused that Actually Master Power is death on the chapter, this is actually still the Flashback before he is died, so my story can be plot forward and backward)

Yang: "Master.... What is use to do meditation? Is boring!"
Master: "Before you do more training, you must can control your Emotions, clam, and clean your mind."
Yang: "But we do this along day!"
Master: "Quiet it and back meditation again, Look at your brother, he is not complaining"
Yang: "And he doesn't know WHAT is BORING is!?"
Master: "Yeah yeah, go back meditation again"
Yang: *Do in his positions* "Hmph!"
Master: "Hmhm, like father like son..."

(I know they look Awkward, but this is actually how they look when being a Human, many people that draw them is just like this)

While Yin and Yang Meditation, Master is get Flashback about them.

Master: "Their powers can be dangerous if they not Use or train it right.... Is something I can do?"
While He talk to himself, someone is coming.
Skully (if you read BerrieHD Story about Skull, you will be know) that in possed by Someone, but Master Power is don't know he is yet.
Skully: "Right~ how if those Power you give for me?!"
Master: "Who are you?!"
Skully: "I'm skully! The one army that escape by the killing of wars! And I going to get those powers that you give to the stupid Babys!"
Master: "You mean My grandchilds? No way! You can't!"
Skully: "Why not?!" *Pull the knife*
Master: "..... Because..........They...."

Master: "If you got that powers now, you can destroy your self, and you can't control it! So.... Until they can strong enough control their powers, maybe you can control it too"
Skully: "You not fooling me, right?!"
Master: "I'm serious!"
Skully: "..... fine! Keep your promise and I give you a chance! Until they can strong enough, I will get their powers!"
Skully is disappeared nowhere.
Master: "....I will protect you....And not let something bad happen to you.... Yin-Yang...."
( BerrieHD feel free to make the story of it).
*End Flashback*
Master: ".... They must training more fast!"

After that, they are going home through the portal.