Chapter 2: back to the tunnel

Chihiros heart was pounding she always dreamed of coming back here but always to scared to. She tripped over some rocks as she was daydreaming. The wind blew past her and rustled the trees. Chihiro started running but kept tripping as her shoes were only made for school. At last she stood in front of the tunnel, it was the same red building she first encountered . Chihiro took a deep breath and looked behind her for the last time and made her way through the tunnel .....

Chihiros footsteps echoed through the tunnel and she could see the light at the end of the tunnel infront of her. Chihiro Walked faster determined to see her old friends again. She knew she was home.

Chihiro had reached the end and was standing in the big room full of benches and the sun dialer in the middle of the room, chihiro smiled to herself and walked towards onto the long grass. Everything was exactly how it was the first time she came here. The same restraunts, the same blocked up river she smiled to herself and wiped away a tear.

.....................

Chihiro walked up the stairs where she said her goodbyes to haku. She was worried that haku maybe wasn't in the bath house no longer as he had his real name back. She hoped he would still be here. It grew sunset very quick and chihiro was making her way across the bridge looking down she saw a glimpse of white and green fly past her.

Was it really him?

The giant figure flew towards her and landed on the bridge. It couldn't be could it? The dragon transformed into his human form. Chihiro recognised him straight away.

The boy said In a harsh voice

" human what are you doing here, you have to go back before it's too late"

Chihiro was heartbroken.. Had he not remembered her?

....."Well?" The boy said

"Do you not remember me haku?" Chihiro said with her head down.

" chihiro? Haku said softly

" you promised you would see me again haku"

"I'm so sorry chihiro i..I was busy I guess" haku said ashamed

Anger grew inside chihiro but she kept her cool.

" but I've missed you so much chihiro, my you've grown beautiful"

Her cheeks grew hot and blushed

Haku Walked towards her and gave her a hug and buried his chin in the crook of her neck

...............

Hi this is my first fanfiction. And I'm kinda making it up as I go along. I didn't really know what to put here but hey