Chapter 16

It was of course a normal night at the bath house. Everyone was getting ready for the spirits and was setting everything up and cooking the food. chihiro was getting ready untill..

"sen, take care of Ai" said a female worker pushing Ai towards Chihiro
Of all the jobs she could do she had to take care of the non talking newbie. Couldn't see scrub the baths or wash the dishes, anything but have an assistant. Chihiro then remembered that lin was In the exact same position as Chihiro right now when she was a winey ten year old who apparently reeked real bad. Still this didn't motivate Chihiro at all.

"Ok I will, thanks" Chihiro said trying to hint the female worker to leave them alone. Ai was in her uniform too and of course was quiet as ever. Chihiro too was in her uniform and she kinda guessed that she would have to clean the baths too as well as look after Ai.

"Ai , we need to get everything ready. I might as well show you the ropes around here so you won't have to follow me all the time. got it?"

Again just a nod came from Ai.
.....
*At the baths*

The bath was of course filthier than ever. Bits of grass was all over the floor and hanging out the bath and lumps of leftover slime still at the bottom and sides of the tub. The smell was terrible as well.
"This sludge is going to take ages to come off" said chihiro rolling up the sleeves of her pink uniform
"Ai, wait here I'm going to get a token to Make it easier to scrub of this dirt" said chihiro making her way out the door.

Ai stood on the spot, usually kicking bits of grass and playing with her hair.

"Chihiro, lin told me you would be here" said a male voice coming closer

Ai spun round quick and was shocked to see a very handsome man about her age standing at the doorway. He froze on the spot too.

"My apologies ma'am, I'm Kohaku, but call me Haku, but may I ask where is Chihiro"

"I'm hereee" shouted chihiro running to wards the two

"Oh you haven't met? Well this is Ai , she's a new worker and don't worry she's really shy , she's not being rude" said chihiro whispering the last part to Haku.

"Well very well, um take good care of her" stuttered haku unable to maintain his balance and slipped on the grassy floor.

Haku quickly got to his feet and walked away back to doing what ever he was doing.

"That's strange , Haku never acts like this towards anyone.. could he li.. no that's silly, he's in love with me, after all we have kissed and the flower garden" said chihiro reassuring herself in her head.

"Well Ai let's get to work!"