We here

Fang POV
I've lose... I admit it. Boboiboy really strong. He's my truly rival.

Boboiboy: how was it Fang? Am I strong?

Boboiboy smile at me but his smile is different. It was not him. Boboiboy didn't smile like this. This mean smile. It was a mocking smile.

Boboiboy: did you like to see again my limit power? Or should I say it was not my limit yet!

He laughed so hard. The evil laugh. Seriously this is not him. This is not Boboiboy that I know.

Boboiboy: now......

He change his form to thunderstorms form. He go beside me and slash me using his lighting slash. I feel my body like separate in two. I've been shock by lightning slash.

Fang: why? Why Boboiboy?

Boboiboy: I love having a battle with you Fang! So, why not we battle again? Hahahaha!

He laugh again. This time, it was full of evil. Suddenly he scream in pain and hold his eyes both of his hand. He fall to his knees. I try to move my body but I can't!!! Please move!!!

Boboiboy: Fang...

Boboiboy collapsed. I try to call Kaizo using my power watch. Asking for help.

Kaizo: Fang? Why you call me?

Fang: help me Kaizo... I can't move...

Kaizo: hold on. I will be there in a sec.

Kaizo hung up. As he promise me to be here in a sec, he was. Kaizo left his spaceship and run towards me.

Kaizo: are you okay?

Fang: maybe...

Skip time~~
Kaizo POV

Why I have to help this guy? Urgh!!! I just want to help my brother, Fang but why he want me to help Boboiboy, instead? I look at Boboiboy who is lay down on the bed in guest room. I go out the room and walk to Fang's room. I knock the door a few times before made my way in it.

I see Fang is sleeping on his bed.

Kaizo: as soon as you wake up, I will kill Boboiboy.

I said to him even though I know he didn't hear me. Yeah. My heart wanted to kill Boboiboy. I don't know why but I hate him so much. He make my little brother betrayed me which is Fang never betrayed me before. It's all because Boboiboy.

I step to the door.

Fang: Kaizo...

I turn to Fang. He is sitting on a bed.

Fang: please... I know you didn't like Boboiboy much but please... If you love me, don't do anything to him.

Kaizo: why you keep defending him?! Don't you remember that he make you betrayed me? Did you forget it already?!

I stretch my hand. I was thinking to chain him if he keep defending Boboiboy. But, he give me an answer that make me can't say anything.

Fang: he didn't make me betray you. I am. It was my heart that want to betray you. It was me. Not him.

His eyes were bright. I open the door and went out.

Boboiboy POV
I didn't see anything. It was too dark. There's a light. I walk to the light and I can see a person. No, there's 7 people. I walk a little bit closer. It was me! My element power!

Cyclone: you awake?

Boboiboy: huh?

Thorn: we've been waiting for you for a long time.

Solar: hahaha! Surprised isn't it?

Thunderstorms: let see if he remember us or forget about us.

Thunderstorms attack me. I can't do anything. I didn't have any power because of my element is separate from me. I fall hard affected by Thunderstorms power.

Blaze: it seems like he didn't recognise us.

Boboiboy: ugh.. Who are you guys?

Ice: yeah. He definitely forget us.

Who were they? Is they is my element power? No. This isn't real. My element should be in me but this is different. They separated from me. This is not my element!

Fang POV
This is the first time in my life I was too brave say like that to Kaizo. Sorry Kaizo. I didn't mean it.

I feel my body get better. I go to guest room to see Boboiboy. I open the door. I step a little closer to Boboiboy who fell asleep. Now this is you. The Boboiboy that I know. But, is that you who slash me before?

To be continue...