Will They, Will They Not?

Sana was already a nervous wreck. Despite having two weeks to prepare for this moment, she was absolutely terrified. So many thoughts were going through her head right now that she honestly thought she was going to go crazy. She doesn't know what possessed her to agree to the idea to do what she was going to today. Sana wanted to scream in frustration – no, nervousness.

Tzuyu had somehow convinced her to visit both their parents in the two weeks they had as a break from their tiring schedules as idols. She would normally be fine with the idea – but this time she was going as Tzuyu's girlfriend. They were currently on the plane bound to Taiwan, the younger girl sleeping on Sana's shoulder. Sana couldn't help herself but think of so many different scenarios in her head. How would they react to them being together in a relationship? What if they don't accept them? She can picture it in her head.

(A/N: Italics is scenario)

Tzuyu gripped my hand firmly, squeezing it as a way of comfort. She knew how terrified I was right now; my hands were shaking.

"What if they don't like me?" I said to Tzuyu, shifting from one foot to another.

"What's not to like?" She replied.

That boosted my confidence a little as we arrived in the driveway of the Chou residence.

We knocked on the door of the house, greeted by the main maid.

"Please come in Lady Tzuyu." She welcomed, bowing.

"Thank you Mrs Kim. You know that you can just call me Tzuyu." Tzuyu replied.

We both walked in the kitchen, seeing the rest of the Chou family sitting in the lounge area.

"Mum, Dad, I'm home." Tzuyu said.

I was quiet and my nervousness seemed to attack my senses again.

"Oh, good to have you here princess." Said Mr Chou, approaching Tzuyu and engulfing her in a hug.

"Dad, how many times do I have to tell you not to call me princess." Tzuyu pouted.

Mr Chou simply laughed, ruffling Tzuyu's hair.

"And who might this lovely girl be?" He asked.

"This is my girlfriend, Minatozaki Sana." Tzuyu replied.

Glass shattered somewhere and our heads turned to the sound. Mrs Chou dropped the bowl of salad she was holding, looking extremely pale. Mr Chou rushed towards her, cleaning up the mess and seating her on a chair.

Mrs Chou simply stared at me – was that anger in her eyes? I wanted to flee in that moment, maybe this was a bad idea.

She disappeared into the kitchen and I relaxed a little bit. Tzuyu turned around to me and looked at me worriedly but I shook my head.

Mr Chou and Mrs Chou seemed to disappear – where did they go?

Tzuyu showed me around her mansion in the meantime and tried to hide her baby pictures which I pulled out of her hand before she could do so.

"Aw! You were so cute!" I said.

"WERE? Am I not cute anymore?" She asked, pouting.

I chuckled at her aegyo. "Of course you're still cute."

There was a series of loud bangs on the front door and some hushed whispers so we both went down to see what was happening.