Success Or Murder?

The fans were worried, her parents were worried and members were worried. Everyone was worried about Sana's drastic weight loss but one person was more worried than the others. One person got scolded by her own parents for letting Sana go without eating. Tzuyu was officially going to do something about her girlfriend. Her own pleas had gone unheard by Sana so she was going to bring in her own parents. As of now, Sana didn't know that Tzuyu's parents actually knew about her weight loss. She knows that Sana was going to kill her when she spoke about it on the V Live later in the afternoon. Tzuyu had already planned on how to discretely speak about it. She had enough of her own parents suggesting to help Sana and scold her. It wasn't her fault her stubborn girlfriend wasn't listening to her. Sana's going to wish she'd listened to Tzuyu in the first place.

"You ready?" Tzuyu asked Sana as they seated themselves in order to get ready for their live.

"Yup! It's a little noisy but hopefully they can hear us!" Said Sana.

"Let's switch it on then. I'll try not to look in your eyes too often." Tzuyu said absentmindedly

"Hmm? Why?" Asked Sana with curiosity.

"Because I get lost in them." Replied Tzuyu, blushing at her own cheesiness.

"Ya! So cheesy!" Sana commented.

"I'm turning it on now!" Tzuyu told Sana, earning a nod from the latter.

"Oh! We have one viewer! Come in, come in!" Said Sana.

Tzuyu nodded and welcomed everyone who started to join their live.

"Ahhhh!" Sana suddenly screamed in pain as she touched the seat. Tzuyu looked at her in concern but Sana waved it off. She'll live.

"Hi everyone!" They both greeted in different languages.

"We're doing something secret today. The other members are still taking part in it so it's just the two of us." Tzuyu spoke.

"They can't hear us well." Sana commented as Tzuyu tried to fix their sound problems.

"The place is quite noisy." Tzuyu commented.

"Can you hear us everyone?" Sana sang.

"What should we talk about?" Tzuyu asked no one in particular.

"Is there something you're curious about?" Sana asked.

"Ah! We attended our first JYP Nation concert and we had so much fun!" Said Tzuyu.

"It was fun? There were so many talented artists and seniors among us and it was so enjoyable!" Continued Sana. "But you know, at the opening, Tzuyu made a mistake."

"Eh? Me? Really?" Tzuyu asked. "Did you all see?"

"Well I saw it because I was behind you." Sana replied, showing the fans the moves that Tzuyu had missed.

"Ah! What was it?" Tzuyu replied, redoing the moves from Park Jin Young's Honey.

"Should we do shy, shy, shy?" Sana asked. "Let's start. Chingu ne manareul shy, shy, shy."

"Ah Unnie, you do it best." Tzuyu complimented.

"Really?" Asked Sana

"Yes!" Tzuyu said confidently

"Oh, what's that?" Sana pointed to something on the phone.

"The battery is almost dead!" Tzuyu said, laughing with Sana.

Tzuyu knew it was the right time to bring up the problem now.

"Sana Unnie – she's lost a lot of weight." Tzuyu commented.